SIGNED! 2023 Infiniti QX60 Luxe AWD $59k MSRP - $552 MO $3,720 DAS + 9 MSD (10k/36mo)

Signed today! 2023 Infiniti QX60 Luxe AWD

After a lot of going back and forth with several dealers (most are not discounting!!), settled on a deal that ended up being pretty straight forward. I had to move the Acquisition Fee to up front payment to lower MSD from $700 to $650 each. 10k miles per year. 36 months.

MSRP: $59,255
Selling Price: $55,030
Rebate: $1,000 (taken off as Capitalized Cost Reduction)
Monthly payment: $552.33
DAS: $3,719.59 (includes 1st payment, TTL, Acquisition Fee)
MSD: $5,850 (9 x $650)

I also love that this comes with 3 years of prepaid maintenance. That’s pretty sweet.

1 Like

Looks like you did pretty good! I was trying to get a deal on QX60 and I was offered $700 monthly… got a smokin’ deal on QX80 - picking it up in the AM down in VA. :beers:

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t love the MSD but fingers crossed that the next 3 years go smoothly and I get the money back.

Keep in mind the lease end inspector has no idea if you have MSD’s or not….any issues found are still your responsibility to fix irregardless if the money is deducted from MSD’s or you pay it separately.

Financially I think MSDs are a great move to provide a lower cost.

1 Like

Congratulations! This generation of QX60 is a really nice ride, very quiet on the highway and lots of technology in the cabin.

1 Like

In today’s market, this is pretty well done! I know MSDs are puckering, but I just try to put it out of my mind, enjoy the car an then it’s a nice surprise at the end lol

1 Like

Thank you. I couldn’t quite replicate your deal and I really tried. Only 1st payment due at sign off + MSD would have been amazing! Most of the dealers here laughed me away. :laughing:

Thanks, I would have liked to get another $500+ off the price of the car so then I wouldn’t have to pay the Acquisition Fee up front, but no dice. I called and emailed at least a dozen Infiniti dealers. Most were dismissive.

Please share details of your qx80 deal.

Sure - Just got back. Here’s the rough breakdown:
$762/month/10k miles year
They wanted $1800 down - I said no and we split it so $900 down. :man_shrugging:t3:
This is an 18 month lease
Max MSD (this was key - finance mgr said it was first time in his 10 years that anyone had done MSD!)
Equally as important- the dealer bought my ‘21 X5 (they have another BMW dealership) and I cleared $10k from that lease!

Thank you - LeaseHackr!!

2 Likes

After working on a deal in Texas, best i was given was $519/month for 36 month, 10K miles per year and dealer making 1st payment, True Zero DAS, sign and drive, No MSD, tax credits, everything rolled in. This was on a 2023 QX60 Pure $AWD 59K MSRP. I was getting almost $10K off and needed $11K. I walked as i was firm on $459/month as my target at this deal structure.

I will wait till end of the month and go back to get somewhere between $459 - $500.

1 Like

Are there deals posted supporting the $11k off MSRP?

Hello,

Can you tell me which Dealership in Texas?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.