SIGNED! - 2023 Hyundai Ioniq 6 SEL AWD | MSRP $53,250 | 24/12k | 1-Pay $8,645 | $360/mo Effective |

My first lease ever, I think I did ok. Shout out to the fellow leasehackr @XiDa, who shared more info when I reached out. Big thanks to LH Forum for making this possible.

MSRP: $53,250
White exterior and Dark Green/Gray Interior
Discounts:
-$7,500 EV Lease Credit
-$2,500 Loyalty Credit
-$2,500 Dealer discount
One-Pay = $8,645 ($3000 on credit card and rest cash)
Effectively $360/mo

FYI, There are a few more Ioniq 6 available (SEs, SELs, and Limiteds).
*** The above deal is no longer available***
However, If anyone is still interested in buying an IONIQ 5 or 6, pm me, I can help you secure a good deal.

14 Likes

Very nice deal… @XiDa might get more PM’s than the brokers now. LoL

1 Like

Nice one, I may get a Ioniq 5 before end of year

3 Likes

Enjoy new ride

1 Like

Was the lease through Hyundai or a different institution?

1 Like

Nice job! Would you mind posting your calculator?

Hyundai Financial is the only bank that does one-pay for Hyundais.

Thanks for offering this. I find that when it comes to replicating deals, it only really works when the OP does the referral directly. If they don’t, the dealer never acknowledges the deal. Been very hard to replicate a lot of these Hyunda/Kia deals because of this.

Thank you. If the numbers work out, I might too

True that, the numbers have definitely changed.

Is it possible to replicate such a deal even now? I am looking for lease deals on 23 ioniq 6 SEL

The current deals I see are around $450 a month. You may find some gems out there if the dealership has some 2023s sitting on the lot for far too long.

One of Hyundai dealers i was inquiring about ioniq5 did not want to go lower than 440/month for SEL trim last week, but after I said I would go with Nissan and Ariya offering better deals, after couple days he agreed to 360/month, but was too late, because I signed Ariya deal already for less.

2 Likes

IMO, Ariya basically provides almost everything you get with Ioniq 5. As long as you have a second gas/hybrid car for long road trips and a level 2 charger at home, you should be fine with Ariya.

How is your experience with Ariya so far?

Slightly disagree w you on having ICE for long trips - you can always rent. I’ve got ID4 and Arya in last two months and free supercharge is Stoll free. And if Im doing road trip, im just renting. Have done that even when i leased ICE cars due to miles limts anyways.

Agree to disagree. I’ve been driving EVs for the past two years. I’ve had several issues with charging. I’ve stopped using EA chargers and will only use it as a last resort. I can’t even do a round trip to visit my friends who live 2 hours (120 miles) away without a charging stop despite charging my car at home to 100% at the beginning of the trip. No, I don’t drive like a manic and stick to 5 miles above the speed limit which is 55 & 65 mph on the route I drive.

Of course, charging experience is subjective. I only recommend EVs to folks who have a second non-EV car in the household. Renting cars will only work if you take 1 or 2 trips (in a year) that are well planned in advance.

Can you share the dealer to check if they are still open for this deal to lock in

Time to switch to EQS. 350 miles range.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, I have Lucid Air, EQS, BMW iX on my radar when my lease term will end next year.

The deal is no longer available.