Signed: 2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E - 36/10k - $410/mo w/tax - $1,380 DAS

Long time lurker but first time poster here. I previously participated in the Tacoma madness a couple of years ago, but clearly we are in different times. I think deals on these Ridgelines don’t get a ton of attention but are pretty strong for the truck you get. Signed the following a couple of days ago on a white 2023 Ridgeline RTL-E:

MSRP: $46,560
Rebates: $1,500 Conquest
RV: 65%
MF: .00103
DAS: $1,380 (Some fees, taxes, and dealer-installed wheel locks)
Monthly: $410 including 9% PA tax

Here’s my best crack at a calculator for it:

Very happy with the truck so far and it’s more comfortable than my Tacoma. I think it’ll do most things (that I’ll use it for, at least) better, except for maybe the rare drive off-road.

3 Likes

Congrats. Nice to see some Non-EV deals.

I picked up a Ridgeline RTL-E last month to replace my Frontier and have been happy so far. Best of luck!

1 Like

Congrats on the deal and good luck with your new ride. I’m in South Jersey and I go to PA for most of my best deals. Can you share the specific dealer information?
I’m just looking to lease a 2023 Honda Passport.
Looks like there is plenty of inventory.
I figure 1k down + 1k loyalty + 26k residual @ 10k miles for 400 ×36 all in should get the 23 Passport.

I can PM you the dealer that I worked with, but the RV on Passport EX-L and Trailsport is 4% worse than Ridgelines at 36/10k so that may be an uphill battle. Worth a shot though!