Signed | 2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Ex-L 11.8% off MSRP | Purchase

I posted this in Trophy Garage getting alot of messages so posting it here to answer any questions anyone might have in the thread to help out others,

Back Story: it was extremely tough dealing with Honda Dealers specially on a hybrid trim, every dealer had add ons on top of the MSRP, Alot of Honda dealers have a mindset that they are selling some sort of Precious metal, when it came to Hybrid trim, very few dealers wanted to entertain offer. any how here is the detail
2023 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L

MSRP: $34,635.00
Invoice: $32,550.00
Sale Price: 30,764.00 (11.8%)
DMV Fees: 448
Taxes: Alot!
Doc Fee: $85
Dealer Location: SoCal
Cash Purchase

5 Likes

Can this dealer replicate?

Hi, can this dealer replicate? I m interested, let me know

the dealer i picked it out from cant replicate it. after dealing with over 20 dealers, these are the only ones who would entertain offers Galpin, Scott Robinson, Downtown LA honda, DCH Honda of Temecula, DCH Honda of Mission Valley

3 Likes

i reached out to DCH Honda of Mission Valley
I got offered at MSRP - their best price

any tips?

Wait 10 days and try again. Oct. Is typically a slow month, eom might have them more willing.

3 Likes

what’s eom?

End of month.

2 Likes

like @Buddyleecia said, if i was in your shoe, i would start shooting offers to dealers around 25th, thats what i did, and after alot of back and forth, i ended up at that price.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Congrats on the car! Would dealers be willing budge the week after thanksgiving or end of year around Christmas?

You definitely feel their enthusiasm pick up 25th and onward.

Just keep your eye on a couple of cars you like at various deals, put together the numbers you would like to get, and like the rest here said start reaching out closer to EOM.

yea definitely, my initial offer was $29,800, and we ended up at 30,764. i think you might get better sale price, because 2024 honda accord are landing on the floors right now.

It’s still early in the cycle; in the good old days we wouldn’t see the leftovers getting blown out until like March or April but the catch-22 is limited choice. Think you did the best you could in context.

If you have a big box membership you could try going thru their auto selling website to get a similar deal. Or get a LH broker to get you that price or similar. I recall in a normal market 10%-15% off Honda wasn’t a tough get. And Hybrids are getting back to normal pricing. Lastly, now thru the end of Nov you should get your best deal. Or last week in December is also an awesome tome to get your best deal.