Signed - 2023 Genesis GV60 Performance MSRP$70k 36mo 15K $675mo $5000 DAS

Signed - 2023 Genesis GV60 Performance MSRP$70k 36mo 15K $675mo $5000 DAS

Congrats on the new ride! Selling price, MF, tax rate, etc?

5K due at signing??? Sounds like a terrible deal.

1 Like

The amount DAS doesn’t signal anything about the deal’s quality.

6 Likes

Need more info, does $675 include tax and at what % ?

5k down on 36 month adds $138 to payment

Also, did you want the GV60 more than the Ioniq 5/6 for specific reasons? That’s a high payment compared to what brokers are offering here for the other cars built on the same platform.

To you. Not to others. What is your good deal?

What is a quality deal?

$675 includes 7.75% tax
Yes GV was best for me. Not a fan of the Ioniq 5 / EV6 looks, I like the Ioniq 6.
Ioniq 5/6 loaded are $12k less than a loaded GV60, EV6 $7k less. You can’t expect the same payment with $7-12K less.

Ioniq5 Limited AWD without loyalty vs GV60 Performance are close in payment so congrats on the new vehicle.

The 15k miles makes a big difference on a 70k vehicle

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s that bad of a deal especially for 15k miles. It’s probably not much more than an EV6 gt lease, but a better interior

1 Like

Putting more than ZERO down is a bad deal. Putting 5K down is an incredibly BAD deal… Just my Opinion.

Overall I understand, but to keep your wife happy with lower payments…

The amount you put down is a choice on how your deal is structured. You can choose whatever you want. It’s unrelated to if its a good deal or not. The total cost is what drives the quality of the deal.

I, personally, would further differentiate that and say that a good deal is one in which you are a couple standard deviations below the average normalized pre-incentive discount and that the total cost drives if something is a good value or not.

1 Like

He said the same thing 10 days ago (scroll up).

1 Like

Putting 5K down on any lease is a BAD choice hence bad deal. OP puts 5K down on his GV60 lease and after a month of ownership GV60 is totaled-- bye bye 5K.

Please explain your logic? This would not be true on any kind of purchase?

1 Like

You can keep repeating yourself over and over, but it won’t make you any more right.

5 Likes

The amount down has nothing to do with the deal.

6 Likes

I think I already explained my logic. Obviously you don’t understand. It’s not rocket science. Your 5k is kaput if your car is totaled in any kind of accident. Tell me I’m wrong…

Lol ok whatever you say…