SIGNED! 2023 Genesis G70 2.0T RWD Sports Prestige 36mo 10k mi $0 DAS $492mo

Wife needed a daily driver as the ILX we got last year was too small for hauling my teenagers to their various activities. We had a good experience with the 2019 G70, so looked around and found a deal we liked. Best part was the whole transaction happened over phone and email with no haggling. Dont have the car in hand yet, but if anybody wants to replicate, here are the numbers. I am not sure if lease support will continue into August. WIll post pictures and final contract on SIGNED after I get it tomorrow.

5 Likes

Love that MF. Hope the rest goes smooth for you guys.

The car looks amazing. We are also in the South (SC) and looking for an electric GV70. Our first attempt went poorly, the dealer apparently wanted to mark up the MSRP by an amount equal to the incentives.

But another big difference I see is your amazing MF. Did you negotiate that it was it part of an advertised deal?

Thanks!

Zero negotiation, they gave it to me on the first proposal itself. Only thing they added was the 1500 conquest credit

2 Likes

The image is not loading.

Can anyone verify if the MF is the same for the AWD 2.0t and 3.3t AWD?

It’s not the same. Check Edmunds it’s higher

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.