SIGNED: 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum - $93,985 MSRP, $643.71/mo, $2262.11 DAS + $6946 trade equity, 36/10.5k

, ,

Here is the deal I got this weekend on my first EV. I purchased a rapid red metallic 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum!

MSRP: $93,985
DAS: $2,261.11 (included cost of spray-in bedliner)
Payment: $643.71
36 month lease with 10.5k/year

I traded in a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited and had $6,946 in equity that I rolled into this deal.

This was an A-Plan purchase with $18,000 in rebates.

This was my first lease purchase and frankly I’m not super familiar with lease contracts but I feel like I made out with a pretty good deal! I’m looking forward to getting my Pro Charge installed in the next couple of weeks once it comes in.

I attached a copy of the contract. I tried to replicate the deal in the calculator but wasn’t able to get the numbers to match up.

attachment 1.pdf (1.7 MB)

1 Like

Congrats on the new ride.

Your thread title should reflect another $6946 DAS in equity.

1 Like

Effective $898mo or $1.02 a mi
Enjoy the new truck

Thanks. Would you consider this a good deal?

Doesnt matter anymore, enjoy the truck. Next time shop around

3 Likes

Love that color in the sun. Really pops.

Congrats & Enjoy

1 Like

It’s a little watered-down with the trade involved. Hopefully you got as much (or more) than anyone else would’ve given you selling outright. Added to that the knowing what you negotiated for a discount plus the $18k in rebates would really give more perspective.

What is the actual rebate breakdown here? Looking at your contract I don’t see any actual dealer discount. It’s not great at first glance.

The rebates were:
$15,250 RCL Customer Cash
$2,750 AXZD Plan Bonus Customer Cash

Frankly, I’m not certain on the overall discount. The discount piece is a little tricky since this was A-plan and it has to be sold at invoice price which is listed at $63,094.94 in my paperwork

I got $35k for my trade, which is likely better than what I would have gotten anywhere and I avoided the hassle of private selling. Either way the profit would have likely been applied towards the new vehicle had I sold it privately and trading gave me a sales tax credit. My main goal was to get out of my trade as it was getting higher mileage/out of warranty and I wanted to mitigate the chance of a costly electronic, air suspension, etc repair

After this deal, ford just leveled out from negative earnings for the quarter

3 Likes

Ah let me guess, the dealer gave you the line about “oh you have A-Plan, we can’t discount any further since we sell at A-Plan price”

The AZD rebate is independent of the A-Plan pricing.

Do you miss the air ride at all?
Congrats on the new truck whether it was a good deal or not

Its around 7300 DAS technically

Yea well done by the sales team. So many people messaged me about the AZXD rebate with dealers refusing to discount further.

1 Like

Before rebates, without saying a word to them. Worth to pay a shipping company

:man_shrugging: frankly, I got the spec/color I wanted (which was the only one remotely close to where I live, I wasn’t really interested in shipping) in the truck and was a decent amount under what I was willing to spend, so I’m happy with the outcome and I’m enjoying the new truck! Im sure I could have haggled more or shopped across the US but I don’t really have the time or interest to do that

1 Like

So far I’m loving it! The ride in the Lightning has been as good or better as the ride in my Ram with air suspension (which was great)!

Independent suspension front and back makes for a cushy ride. I loved the ride in mine too

1 Like

There must be more rebates included because $93,xxx less $8,6xx discount and $1,500 rebate doesn’t come anywhere close to $68k.

1 Like

Its just all those rebates plus discount to equal that price… obviously not all will qualify…