Signed: 2023 EQS 580 SUV $132k || $570/mo, $3352 DAS + 10 MSD

It’s been a minute since I hacked my last brass hat E450 wagon deal, so wanted to try my hand at the EQS bonanza. Signed the below yesterday:

New 2023 EQS 580 SUV
MSRP: $131,910
Selling Price: $93,910
Monthly Payment: $570 post tax (7.75%)
Drive-Off Amount: $9,852 ($6,500 MSD, first month, TTL, rolled in acquisition fee)
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7,500
Region: SoCal
Link to Calculator

10 Likes

Very nice! Post pics or it never happened :joy:

Was this a loaner?

1 Like

Did you use AMEX on this?

Gotcha, so that 28% isn’t true dealer discount. I asked because i didn’t see it in the calculator link

broker or did you just stroll into the dealership?

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

Dang- LA county or OC?

7.75% tax oc for sure.

Could be Ventura County/TO area.

EDIT: Scratch that, Ventura County is 7.25%

what are the $1220 dealer fees?

Mind to share which dealer you went? Thanks!