Signed: 2023 EQE350 SUV Loaner - $399 Effective 24/10 $89.4k MSRP

Finally jumped on the EQ Bandwagon after seeing everybody else get one. Ended up with a nicely loaded 23MY EQE350 SUV Loaner with Exclusive Pack, AMG Line, Driver Assist, etc. Signed the deal last night and waiting for the car to be shipped in from out of state. Will post pics once it comes in, super excited!

MSRP: $89,400
Selling Price: $65,500 (26.7% off)
Rebates: $13,000 (Lease Bonus + AMEX. Dealer insisted AMEX was taxable. Oh well)
Term: 24mo 10k miles
Payment: $318 + Tax ($348mo incl. 9.5% Los Angeles Tax)
DAS: $1,560

Signed Link: SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR

27 Likes

Wow. What a great deal!

Nice! Share pictures, i see myself in one of these in the future if can manage to score a deal like this.

Wow… What dealership please? Very interested in this

How much was AMEX?

$5.5k for EQE.

1 Like

Good deal! Congrats :slight_smile:

I have the same numbers being offered by a dealer but I think there is some shady stuff going on. Can you guys take a look at these numbers:
Msrp: $80500
Selling Price: $60000
Rebates: 7.5k for EV and $5.5k for Amex
Term for 24/10k
Residual: 58%
Tax is 6%

Dealer is telling me $641 with $0 down. There is absolutely no way, I ran the numbers in LH calculator and come out close to $350

Can you please help chime in?

Dealer is including rebates in selling price?

1 Like

Dealer is either baking in incentives to the $60k or marking up rate. MBFS allows up to a .0015 markup on money factor.

Also programs changed as of today so could be a quote at standard rate.

Likely one or both of what @Leaselurk and @jaxon mentioned. I’d wait til April programs post before shopping so you have all the info you need to work up a deal.

I have a dealer at MSRP: $82k, giving a loaner with < 2k miles at $510 / month, including taxes of 10%. 36/10k.

This seems like a good deal, but not even close to the $400/month.

Thoughts?

What discount off MSRP would be required to get to those numbers?

What is the current discount pre-rebates? Have you run numbers for 24/10k miles?

New to this, apologize if this is a stupid question. How do you find loaners, do you simply call dealers and ask?

Some dealer listed miles on their website.

They didn’t break it down for me, but it looks like its a 17-18% discount - based on my reverse engineering the payments].

It doesn’t seem like changing it to 24 months would change the payment that much? Looks like it’ll increase it?

The calculator doesn’t automatically change the residual value (believe just for the free tier). If using 36 months, you’ll need to change the residual value to 53%.

Ty! That’s where it was going wrong.

Looks like it’s closer to a 22% discount with a 53% residual?

Changing to a 24/58%, it lowers the price by $10-$15

Assuming your DAS is the same. 22% is still a very good deal! Obviously, OP’s deal is next level but it’s by far the best I’ve seen yet.

It’s with $0 and everything capitalized with a 10% tax. Like I said I’m trying to reverse engineer to the dealer discount, so maybe my number is wrong. But nothing out of pocket, $520 does not seem bad on a $82k MSRP