SIGNED! 2023 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Hybrid | $59K MSRP | 8.25% OFF MSRP | $559+Tax $2950 DAS 15K Miles

Unfortunately our $400/mo Odyssey got totaled and needed another minivan. Honda/Toyota were $800+/mo and saw some brokers advertising Pacificas for $650+tax for 10K so looked at this as the next best option.

After contacting 20+ dealers within 100 miles of me, found two dealers willing to work with me… after a lot of back and forth, one dealer was able to discount significantly more and we were able to sign this yesterday.

Lessons learned - started with Touring L since the broker deals seemed to be there, then found out that dealers were willing to discount the Limited more than the Touring L. The programs were also better on the Limited. Stellantis rates were much better than Chrysler Capital, but I didn’t have the numbers for Stellantis via edmunds so we were first looking at the 36mo… dealer showed 24/36/48 numbers and the 24/mo was ~$50/mo less so went for that instead.

If we didn’t need 15K miles and lived in OC, payment would have ~$550/mo with tax with 10K miles but damn LA sales tax at 10.25%!!

Trim: Limited w/SafetySphere + S-Appearance
MSRP: 59125
Sell Price: 54250
MF: 0.00470 (Stellantis)
Res: 58% at 15K miles
Rebates: $15500
Monthly - $559 + tax = $616.43 with 10.25% tax
Drive Offs - First month, taxes + registration - $2950

Most dealers were well over $700/mo … some even quote me $1k/mo LOL…

Not my best deal but given the vehicle and options available in the minivan space, I think we did pretty good for a hybrid AH.

I’m waiting for dealer to let me know if they will replicate for anyone interested. Will update the post.

7 Likes

Appreciate the info.
I would’ve thought after $20k of discounts on a $60k car, the payments would be ~$500 or less.

Would MSDs have driven your cost down a bit?

EDIT: just read that MSDs are not an option. :frowning:

Yeah that was I was hoping for too, but minivan under $500 now is not possible with the current MF :frowning:

1 Like

It’s a great car. I hacked one to and still have it. Should’ve sold a year ago when was offered almost 40% of what’s it worth now but regardless I am happy. I should check out Chrysler Pacifica group on fb.

1 Like

congrats ! I owned a 2020 pacifica hybrid and after 3 years I am still loving it, no issues at all.
Many memories with family roadtrip with it, and the mileage from NJ to orlando roadtrip is 33.5 MPG FYI.

1 Like

Hi, which dealership was this? I’d be down to replicate if only to not have to reach out to 20 different dealerships.

just sent you the details via PM sorry for delay

Thanks for the details. Can you please share the dealer details.

Enjoy! A well sorted one is fantastic - our 2018 is about to cross 50,000. Make sure to plug in as much as possible for the gas savings (I’ve been a little disappointed in the gas mileage) and the much better drive on electric.

1 Like

Dang crazy how much MSRP has inflated past COVID. But still, if you are looking for a PHEV with the need for that much space, there is nothing else. The rebates and discount were crazy back then; 29K OTD for my Touring L.

My 2021 is just about to hit 50k miles, and about 30k of those has been electric. Even on gas I’m getting around 35 MPG. Really quiet and smooth, a rolling couch.

1 Like

Yeah when ours was having trouble earlier this year we concluded there was just nothing else like it available. Fortunately all the trouble was covered under warranty, just inconvenience.

Here’s the thread where we reached that conclusion to just keep and enjoy it: Any family vehicle solutions I’m not thinking of?

2 Likes