Signed - 2023 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited - Purchase - MSRP $59K for $39k w/Fed. Tax Rebate

This was a bit of an impulse buy, but with the current rebates and left over inventory, I was able to trade in my 22 Pacifica Hybrid Touring L for a 23 Hybrid Limited. I shopped a lot of dealers in about a 100 mile radius.

MSRP $58930
Selling Price - $52404
Chrysler 10% rebate - $5893 (not sure if this is national or regional)
Fed. Tax Rebate - $7500 (applied as down payment)
Worked out to $39,011 (plus tax, title, and license)

Obviously requires Federal Tax Credit eligibility, but I am happy with the deal and the upgrade.

2 Likes

Congrats. Consider an extended warranty if you keep it beyond the factory warranty period.

1 Like

How did you get $7500 upfront on a purchase? Or was this a lease?

Pretty good buy to be honest

This was a purchase. Starting in 2024, dealers can apply the federal tax rebate as a down payment. It is another form to fill out.

1 Like

Already shopping for one, I got lucky with my '22, but I am aware of Chrysler’s reputation.

1 Like

https://www.chryslerwarrantys.com/, jeepfactorywarranty.com, chryslerwarrantydirect.com, chryslerfactoryplans.com (with code payinfull)

All have been pretty low in the past.

2 Likes

If you dont mind me asking, what was the trade in offer they gave you for your 22?

$33k for my 22 Touring L. I had some dealers offer as low as $26k. Huge depreciation, but I would rather have it in a newer model year with no miles and higher trim level.

Since PA only taxes the difference between trade and new vehicle, I shopped this as a package deal, as it saved me about $2k in taxes. Where I bought gave highest value on trade and largest discount before rebates on the new vehicle.

3 Likes

That is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Can you share dealer?

This deal is replicable. You just have to figure out the best trade in value. This is a great van . I’ve owned it for 3 years and super happy .