Signed: 2023 Camry Hybrid SE Nightshade $8070 net trade down, $496.63/mo after GAP and protection: Roast Me!

So I guess this will replace the $900/mo Honda Pilot as the example of worst-lease-ever-relative-to-MSRP on LH? What was the MF on this?

7 Likes

We should just rule out “relative to MSRP” … it’s not like $1,000+ for a 6-cylinder German car makes any sense regardless of sticker price.

3 Likes

Sounds like they really did not give you any credit for the equity since the link you posted has you at a price of $37,000 for a $31,000 car. Even with a it being a hybrid, that is a lot. When did you sign? Have you picked it up yet

ship has sailed on that one fs

also, relative to msrp doesn’t make all that much sense when the wallet pain is in dollars, not percentage of a car

Aight, add-ons dropped, comes off the last few payments. Effectively 32 month lease over 36 months.

Less bad.

Should have done that a long, long time ago

If they did drop off the add ons
You might as well have asked to finance instead

1 Like

a bit late for that.

at least the add-ons had a 30 day period

Ouch! Surprised some people care so little about their own money.

I guess at least you should be able to save $40/mo on gas though.

Had you found a MSRP dealership (they exist) and used your equity and $1,000 in rebates you would have been right around $500/month (before taxes and fees) for a 48 month loan at 4.5% interest.

My question is why did you post only after you got hosed on the deal? Are you a masochist?

3 Likes

iunno

to give everyone a laugh?

1 Like

$8,070 Net Trade Down and what was the payment again?
You should had gotten $275?

2 Likes

Effectively $440 now that the addons are dropped

Payment shopping is always wrong. I guess you wanted to stay under $500/mo?

1 Like

how’d ya know

truly amateur on my part

$496/mo lol

2 Likes

It never ceases to amaze me how many people find this site after they have signed deals. OP, how/why did you find the site after?

1 Like

I feel like OP is trolling with this post. No one that, as much as just lurks in this forum, would do this to themselves (I hope).

1 Like

fully forgot it had existed

adhd be like that