Signed: 2023 C300 4MATIC Sedan, $779/mo, $0 DAS

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

I didn’t read the entire thread but has anyone mentioned cool off period, maybe that can get him out if his state allows that?

54 month lease?

You’re leasing a car that won’t be under the factory B2B warranty for the last few months?

Was this Mercedes of Arlington :laughing:

Thats not really a thing for buying cars. It might exist in some states for buying something from a door to door sales person.

You might be right cuz I have never been in a situation like OP’s to do enough research on this.

Thanks to Samuel Sieracki who helped me with a great deal

Please contact Sammy below

What the hell for?

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing your story with the community, welcome aboard. At least now for future reference, you know where to go. To answer what you were thinking - no this isn’t a good deal by any means however nothing you can do now about it unless we invent a time machine. Really spend your time enjoying the car and its features.

1 Like

As a business professional/manager, my thought in engaging others always originates from a place of kindness, respect. And those needing help, coaching, that approach is always the same. Of course it’s unrealistic to think that of everyone, but the preconceived thought of a platform such as this with other knowledgeable professionals…well, a little off there as well. I very much appreciate and thank all of you who are just that, kind, respectful professionals.

4 Likes

Ahh jeez, are they just as bad? No, this was MB of Chantilly.

The pics.

25 Likes

That would be MB of Chantilly.

1 Like

You can lease up to 54 months?

The car looks slick, great choice of rims and interior.

This is a horrible lease that sounds like can turn into a standard new vehicle purchase. Things could be way worse.

Do you really have to double pay taxes in VA when leasing and then buying out?

2 Likes

I think you can go up to 60 actually.

I probably wouldn’t go over 48 though and that’s only if the payment was significantly better than 36-39.

1 Like

$779 for a C300 or $500 for an EQS… hmm

1 Like

Apples and oranges.

One is a bread and butter model that is in fairly high demand. It doesn’t need to be whored out to sell because there will always be an ass for that seat.

The other is very much an outlier, and an outlier on an outgoing model year and generally slow moving model which needs loaner subsidy behind it to make sense for the dealer to replicated. The average person seeking an EQS will likely be happy as a peach as long as their payment is sub-four figures.

9 Likes

Lovely rims, are those standard floor mats? they look fancy too

1 Like

Thank you. There is property tax in VA for vehicles, yes. As for the buying out part, that I’m still uncertain.

Thank you. No the standard mats are still plastic wrapped in the trunk. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes