Signed! 2023 BZ4X XLE - Please Review

Hello Everyone,

I just purchased a Toyota bZ4X and was curious to read your thoughts on this lease.

2023 BZ4X XLE
7,500 Miles
36 Months
MSRP: $45,068.00
Discount: $4,500.00
Rebate: $8,250.00
Down Payment: $360.00
Monthly Payment w/ Tax: $399.00
RV: 47%
MF: .00001

3 Likes

not too bad for the Toyota version of the Solterra.

Good job

3 Likes

I heard very little good things about the solterra so I’m not sure if that is a good thing……

@Mary_Sweet & @forbs

From what I read online they fixed some of the issues the Solterra was experiencing on the bZ4X. I have had it for a few weeks now and it drives way nicer than my 21 RAV4 and the 1 year of free charging helps. It takes about 20 mins to charge from 40% to 80% and in my area there is a decent amount of chargers nearby.

2 Likes

You did well here.

This is a good lease for a Toyota EV that hasn’t seen a lot of good lease options. Can’t really ever go wrong with a Toyota.

Glad to hear you’re liking it. I felt the drivers seat was a little claustrophobic, but that’s a mphobia I’m particularly sensitive to.

1 Like

In the narrow sense you did fine on this car. What’s much more debatable is why this car? Arguably many better choices

1 Like

The heart wants what it wants @max_g.

Who among us hasn’t coveted the warm familiar embrace of a Toyota? :melting_face:

@max_g & @DuckyMomo

This is my first EV so giving it a chance especially since not many people have it.

Of course it helps that its a Toyota! Nothing beats that warm embrace!! lol :hugs:

I test drove a few other EV’s and even a Telsa which 4 out of 5 people in my City have one. This was the one that called to me :rofl:

I figured I would try it out for a year and if its not working sell it and try again :man_shrugging:

Really looking for a Truck but didn’t many good lease deals going on.

1 Like

I had a solterra for a stretch and it’s not as bad as some make it out to be. Felt like a Rav 4 with no gas tank.

Well done @Charles_L - you got the car you wanted and you got a good deal.

That’s a W. Take them when you can.

In the end it’s a leased car, if you don’t like it, there will always be another chance in a few years

1 Like

That leaves you subject to the fluctuations of the market. The only time you have the right to walk away without any negative equity is at the end.

There have been several EVs with 12-, 13-, and 18-month lease deals in the last few months.

Anyway, don’t want to belabor these points too much—only throwing it out there because you asked. Something to ponder for next time. GL and enjoy the car in the meantime.

1 Like

Solid deal for the car…I’ve sold one of these around 3k off. No one seems to want it. Hopefully you like it bc you’re prob stuck with it until 2027. I guess you could prob swapalease it in cali tho

I see these very often in the NYC metro area, they seem to be very popular among Uber & Lyft drivers.

2 Likes

Yep my ny dealer sells them all to Rideshare they said.

How do you think they got the deal? No one wants these :frowning:

I don’t a get how you can drive so little in SoCal. I drive a ton, including trips to the sierras, local mountains, central cost etc. 45k miles in 39 months.

1 Like

Congratulations on the new car and a very good deal too.

1 Like