Signed! 2023 BMW iX xDrive50 | $104,895 MSRP | Loaner 36/7.5k | $604/mo plus VA tax | $1,440 plus 6 MSDs DAS

, , ,

The deal @azad814 posted inspired me to look for a leasable 2023 iX loaner. A lot of the 2023 iXes for sale in the DC area seem to show personal registrations on their Carfax reports, but I found one Wednesday morning with a fleet registration. The deal came together quickly once the dealer confirmed the car was leaseable. The dealer initially marked up the MF from .00050 to .00090 but had issues getting its system to accept 7 MSDs and reduced its markup by .00006 to hit the other numbers we’d agreed on with 6 MSDs. I picked up my new-to-me iX last night. It is super fast and smooth, all of the tech seems very well done, and I’m hoping having a '23 instead of a '24 will make my VA PPT bill at least a little lower.

My salesperson was great to work with, but the dealer does not have other aged iX loaners, so posting contact info wouldn’t be helpful. Thanks to everyone who continues to share tips and data points!

The deal:
2023 BMW iX xDrive50 with 6,098 miles
Mineral White/Amido leather
Sport package
Premium package (active steering, air suspension, soft-close doors, glass and wood controls, massaging seats, radiant heat, parking assistant, HUD, surround-view camera)
Driving Assistance Professional Package (Active Driving Assistant Pro, ACC, etc.)
Bowers & Wilkins sound system
Ventilated seats
Icon adaptive LED headlights with laserlight

$104,895 MSRP
$79,401 sales price (24.3% off) plus $995 and $599 dealer fees (the final contract shows a sales price of $80k and doesn’t break out the second dealer fee)
$5,900 lease credit
$3,292.52 VA sales tax
$77.50 title, license, reg. etc.
0.00084 MF (marked up from 0.00050)
6x MSDs
36/7.5k Term
55% residual adjusted to 53.4% for demo miles

$693/mo. with VA taxes rolled in ($604+tax)
$1,440 DAS (first month plus ~$750 to keep the payment under $700 and make each MSD $700 instead of $750)
$4,200 MSDs

Deal calculator

14 Likes

Well done! Especially considering VA taxes and fees. What was the rationale behind an additional $750 DAS to avoid an extra $300 in MSD?

1 Like

I’ll throw some insight at this for those hunting loaners.

Most stores will only have one or two at most as they wised up to putting them into loaner fairly quickly (z type demos don’t get the rebate chop but also don’t get subsidy) so if you find one to put a deal together on and are close enough to comfort on pricing, jump on it before someone else does.

1 Like

Honestly, I didn’t give it much thought, but intuitively it seemed like I’d be better off letting BMW hold less money in exchange for the same MF reduction. I think it’s close to a wash in terms of total cost given the low MF. Without the extra $750 down, my deal would have been $714/mo plus $4,550 MSDs, so $5,264 including MSDs at signing. I paid an extra $375 up front and get $350 less back at lease end ($725) to save $21/mo for the next 35 months ($735).

1 Like

Congratulations on a great deal buddy! I’m glad others are being inspired by my deal. I too didn’t push back too hard on the marked up money factor given the deal terms and being in my budget. This is an awesome car!

1 Like

I was already really excited to see @azad814’s deal, but @mdmor I think you are now in the lead for the best iX lease deal to date. Very clever to hunt down those iX loaners!!

2 Likes

Congrats on a good deal.

What is the premise for the 5900 lease credit ? Is this something dealers throw in seldomly?

Car had to be 6 months in service or have I believe 5500 miles on it. It’s not at the dealers discretions. It’s straight from BMW

1 Like