SIGNED | 2023 AUDI RS E TRON GT 158k MSRP | $675 a month $1631 DAS plus MSD’s |

Those stop sale vehicles will hopefully start hitting the market around the same time as the arrival of 2024s.

1 Like

Agreed on the Texas jealousy. I used to be from NY.

Who’s grabbing this one?

Just an FYI to people, every $10k on MSRP adds a crazy ~$300mo regardless of discount %

1 Like

Send me the contract and I’ll Venmo you $150. I just want to know who is the desperate dealer .

4 Likes

Just sent it to you
Zelle me now

9 Likes

Are you Saudi? Not many Arabs likes MBS just curious…

2 Likes

That’s Dr. V. Verga.

1 Like

Nobody likes royal fiefdoms

Im curious as well lollll

1 Like

There is a lot of inventory in CA - is this even remotely possible in CA? I frankly don’t understand how this deal is possible at all to be honest

EZ dealers are not desperate - @Samaudibh

Oh yes they are . I outsold that dealer by 100 cars last month

2 Likes

@Samaudibh @GOAT @Bostoncarconcierge fellas, do any of y’all know if Penfed offer code stacks with the innovator program? One dealer says yes and another no.

It does not . Only with Costco

3 Likes

I had one dealer stack it on a gt for a fellow hackr so I guess you go with what dealer says.

Similarly a different GM even said she put the rebates in Audi portal and accepted both TrueCar/Penfed and Costco

3 Likes

I don’t understand either, some dealers can stack them while other can’t. I think it depends on which program they use. So do they have use different program along dealers?

Some people have told me if they offer more than 10% off MSRP, they can’t stack.

Got this from a hackr here

doesnt matter it it gets accepted. AOA will not pay it

1 Like

Thanks gentlemen, super helpful.

1 Like