Signed! 2023 Audi e-tron GT Premium Plus - One Pay - 12/7500 - $11k

Agreed. Every color but the green looks great.

No performance package? The two things on there is what gives the car the fun stuff

Did you go via broker?

Nope, just my own deal worked over 3 days (really 1.5)

1 Like

I got a dealer that is willing to do 10% off MSRP, but they mark up the rate to .0035:(

What state are you looking in? How big is search radius?

My radius wasn’t that far out, around 100-300 miles. I called like 5 dealers and the last one was willing to do 10% off.
Like I said they marked up the rate, and my # doesn’t match which theirs, they must of added something to the deal. I walked in the end. I also asked to see the worksheet but they won’t provide them to me:(

I have been running into the same issue - super vague worksheets, weird things tacked on. I am about to abandon ship and get something else because these Audi dealers have been awful to work with.

1 Like

LMAO

Damn, the dealer you are working with is worst than mine, the vehicle I was looking at has a MSRP of $125865, and they want $980 a month with $6499 das.
Sign and drive $0, it $1313

My advice is to just focus on the selling price to start. When they try to go off track just tell them all I need to know is the selling price before incentives as it’s just math from there (you can deal with the MF negotiations after you have a starting point)

Does that mean the residual is 68% of $114,165? So $77,632.20?

Thanks for sharing this. Many of the dealers want to pretend they are cutting MSRP but they are really adding the incentives and trying not to tell you. I have found a couple more gt’s I like fairly close by and will be trying to negotiate this week. So far maybe one dealer out of 10 has been reasonably upfront with pricing but it had red interior so I am going to sit that one out.

1 Like

Here’s another deal from a different dealer, from their quote, it seems the mf is marked up and they are offering around 9% off MSRP. Also they are giving me the full 27k in incentives:)

What is buy rate and residual for 12/7500 24/15000 presitige?

Let me know if interested:

Interested! Is it Cali?

Sorry - sold. Someone beat you to it.

61 and .003100 for 24 month 7.5 miles but just check Edmonds next time there is a whole thread dedicated to this question

1 Like

This is really good advice and I have made this mistake multiple times. I was kind of misled but other advice on leasehackr that recommended giving a full offer including all the details, but honestly that has just ended up wasting my time wading through what weird crap is thrown into quotes. Far easier, and it also quickly finds the straight shooters, to say “I am looking for X% off MSRP, can you do that?”