SIGNED 2023 Acura MDX A-Spec, One-Pay $22,941.66 (not including trade)

Silver MDX A-Spec, 36/12K, Maryland, One-Pay. I had been working to structure the right deal for a while. Given this is a Maryland car, with Maryland taxes, it made sense to see if I could trade the vehicle in to the same dealer I was purchasing from (only have to pay the difference in sale price and trade in value in taxes). Signed deal information link is here

Additional information on the deal below:
One-Pay pre-trade: $22,941.66
Trade Value: $4,441.66 (paid as a separate check not a down payment) 2020 Acura MDX SH-AWD
One-Pay post-trade: $18,500

I had two dealers at the post-trade number. There is a chance I could have gotten a few hundred off the lease end of the deal and maybe $1-1.5K in additional trade value but the time it would have taken to negotiate the additional savings did not seem worth it. Plus, the tax situation in Maryland would likely nullify the additional trade in value. Effective payment of $637.27/month pre-trade and $514/month post-trade seems solid in this market.

Let me know if I can provide any additional context

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing and congrats on new ride!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

I believe it is on signed. I have included the link in the post above. Let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

I must have missed the link. Thanks for your contribution. Car looks great in this color too, very sharp.

1 Like

Congrats ! Those wheels look sick and make the ride stand out.

Congrats on the new ride!!

I haven’t been following MDX pricing super closely, but looks to be a very solid deal for that car. Congrats on the new car.

I think we will start to see some better deals on these in the coming months. There was a noticeable change in quotes the past 15 days vs. the past 60.

1 Like