Signed 2022 Wagoneer Series II

What do you think fellow leasehackrs?
It was a demo with 2950 miles
First 500 demo miles are free so I was charged $.40 per mile for 2450 miles
This particular one only had two additional options; black diamond paint and passenger screen.
I’m from NJ and dealer in PA

3 Likes

Discount should’ve been a lot more than $5,000 for a demo.

1 Like

How does the $8K in incentives break down?

That’s what I thought. But couldn’t find any other dealer offering even this much. I checked all websites such as cargurus, car.com, kbb, etc and reached out to so many dealers nationally. On the flip side I only qualified for $7000 in rebates. They added an additional $1000 rebate somehow.

Never mind I found the last $1000 rebate they gave me. It’s a regional northeast rebate. So yes discount should’ve been more for a demo ideally.

Thank you…I saw they bumped up the private cash to $1,500… nice for them to include it. Not a bad deal and probably could have done better but a grind to find one in metro NY area.

Limited inventory of Series II I’ve noticed too likely bc some incentives don’t apply to the series I like the private cash.

Enjoy the ride!

1 Like

From what I know none of these incentives apply to series I

Congrats on the deal. Post some pics.

1 Like

How aged was the unit you bought, or, if you don’t know, what was the build date?

Huh, that’s a low MSRP Wag… How did you find it. I thought all of them were pushing 100k.

Honestly, $700pm for a huge SUV doesn’t sound bad nowadays. I think suburban etc push $1k+

1 Like

Six figures is Grand Wag

The bummer is that this Wag II has Alpine audio (lol) and not McInstosh.

Grand Wagoneer pushes 100k. Wagoneer series II awd starts at 74k.

1 Like

Wagoneer starts at $59K

Alpine doesn’t sound bad surprisingly in such a large vehicle

1 Like

It’s good, but the McIntosh is FANTASTIC.

Almost leased one JUST for the stereo.

2 Likes

Grand Wagoneer is certainly overpriced. I’ll go Escalade or Navigator at that price.

Yes, that is exactly why they are selling so few of them.

1 Like

Ok, ok :smiley: Not everyone at once. My bad. mixed up Wag and Grand Wag

1 Like

Build date is March 22

1 Like