Signed! 2022 VW id.4 Pro S RWD $417 30/10k zero due at signing

They started at $571 for 39/12k and ended at $417 for 30/10k. The dealership was amazing and signing was easier than i thought. No games or gimmicks. She knew we didnt want extras and zoomed past it. This was in Santa Fe, NM. She says they buyback all the vehicles so they can sell it used after the lease and to not worry about miles, but who knows.

We are happy campers for our first EV.

6 Likes

Is this a used lease? I see some new 2022 Kia EV6 with huge discounts around my area but they can’t lease them new.

It had 300 miles from test drives, but it was still leased as new

1 Like

one of my local dealers gave me the quote for $610.78 for 39/12k with $0 down. It is brand new one with 15 miles on it. Any tips on negotiation? do you mind sharing your contract with numbers?

Is it a 2022?

Yes. It is

Here is what I wrote for mine last week and got my 417 in the end for 30/10k. Fix all the numbers to what they have and double check before you send. Cargurus will tell you how long it has been in the lot.

Stock#: XXXX Vin#: XXXX
The MSRP is listed at $48,034 with a discount to $39,985

Your quote to me has the residual of 51% and the money factor is 0.00465. If you’d be willing to base a 36 month/ 12k lease off of a cap cost of $36746 (MSRP - 23.5%) (prior to any incentives) with no money down and a money factor of 0.00365 then I will drive out there as soon as possible to sign the paperwork. Lease cash right now is $7500 plus an additional $500 from being a first responder, but what I’m after is a cap cost reduction before these incentives are applied, not after. However you get there is up to you (whether cap cost or money factor reduction) but it needs to come out of your end, not mine. From my understanding, the car has been at the dealership for 149 days and also in roughly two months the new 2024 vehicles will be out with a large refresh both inside and out. Your 2022 vehicle will be a two year old model by that point and most likely go to auction if it does not sell. I am sure that the flooring costs will also be starting to add up as well for being there such a long time.

I would like to pay all the fees/taxes rolled into the monthly lease, assume Tier 1 credit. By my rough math this would put my payment after tax at roughly $394 per month with no drive off fee. Thank you and have a great day! Looking forward to dealing with you!

Obviously I would be servicing with you and expect future repeat business as I am very local to you.

3 Likes

Saving almost 5k on a lease that has 300 miles on versus a car with 8 miles on it? Give me the car with 300 miles on it that was test driven in. Who cares…

Im tempted to grab one of these rides for under 400. But the distance these cars have of between 250 to 300 isnt enough, lease prices are awesome but having to charge would be the issue …

its winter here and the range takes a toll, but i am sure it will improve a lot when it gets warmer. Getting a level 2 installed at the house monday to make it easier than the free EA station at the Walmart 7 min away from my house

The electrify America charging station is too far from my house. Can we use a Tesla charger station to recharge this vehicle? How much does it cost to get a charging station installed at home? Is there any online calculator to estimate the cost?

Free EA station? Is there a limit on the free charge?
30 mins? How many years?

3 years of free 30 min sessions. Plus can have more than one free session per day.

Cost me $0 between device ($500 at Costco) and installation labor $500 and my CT state rebate to me of $1k

Is this device available with installation service at Costco?

Nice deal! I got charger and install for $450 with my electric company

1 Like

No. Costco sell on the unit itself

I received this quote from dealer today morning with this message. I never leased any vehicle before. This is going to be the first lease vehicle. Need some help to negotiate on this vehicle?

“Hi…The MSRP regardless of Lease or Finance is $47,715. The purchase price is also the same at $42,589. The only difference is you receive an additional $7500 off to lease. The fees are the same between Finance and Lease. Lease is the better deal by $7500”

You are probably better off making a new thread so the experts can help, but I would ask for the money factor. This wassl my first lease too. The first quote I got that was high had a larger money factor than what it should be

Sure. Is “Ask the Hackrs” right option to post further?