Signed - 2022 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum

My brakes were covered @ 21k miles. All 4 corners, pads not rotors.

I just donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen brakes anywhere in writing on the volvo maintenance plan

Maybe Iā€™m wrong. I hope I am!

Sounds like theyā€™re being covered under warranty, not maintenance.

1 Like

so are the NY/NJ dealers and we have a ton more lease cash. the NE > anywhere else in the country when it comes to an XC90 right now.

That could be it, I didnā€™t find anything in the maintenance description regarding brakes. I wonder if the dealers are trying to recoup Covid losses by making borderline warranty claims. Who knows, I am probably wrong but at least I got new brakes for free.

1 Like

Loyalty and lease cash is $3500 total on T6 Momentum in DC. Only $3000 in NJ when I looked. Too many cars in NJ donā€™t have Advanced for some reason. Crazy that people would buy a car without that. Nearly every single one in DC Metro has Advanced.

most of our advanced cars went early.

$4k here for xc90 loyalty ($2500) and lease cash $1500. Midwest

Lololol

New England the worst

500 loyalty
2000 lease cash whether inscription or momentum

Where is DMV? If itā€™s in the Northeast (guessing from your handle), incentives and inventories seem to be a bit better now.

I checked with probably 15 dealers from Central Florida down to Miami. The color combo and spec the wife wanted (white/black T6 Momentum) was only available at a handful of dealers. One of them had a demo that I tried to get cheaper but they could only BARELY beat the deal I got for a new one, even playing hard ball. Two dealers flat out told me ā€œthatā€™s a great deal. I would take it.ā€

I am remiss in not checking with local lease brokers but I am not sure they would have done a lot better. Out of state brokers like could have worked but with transport fees would work against me there. Next time!

DMV is not NE. Itā€™s DC/MD/VA. Florida is in the South region.

2 Likes

Thanks. I wasnā€™t up to speed on the lingo. :joy:

Iā€™m in south Florida looking for a good deal on an xc90 what dealers are you referring to ?