SIGNED - 2022 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD Momentum – $625/month 24/7.5k

I tried to contact a couple of LH brokers and even messaged one, but no one responded. Even though they all seem to be posting so many deals all the time. One even told me they could not give me any equity on my Volvo. So I read through all the forum posts and took matters into my hands. I am sure the LH gurus could have done better, but this was the best I could do. Thank you once again for all the help.
I chose not to do MSDs.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD Momentum
MSRP: $64,340 (advanced package, climate, navigation, silver color)
Sale Price: 56,640.00
Monthly Payment: $ 625 (rolled in ALL fees and taxes into monthly payment)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1125 (paid first month & $500 down payment)
Months:24
Annual Mileage:7,500
MF: .00139
Residual: 70
Incentives: Lease allowance, Loyalty, Trade in Allowance
Region: Northeast

***I traded in my previous leased Volvo 2020 XC60, for which I got 3k in trade equity, they bought out my lease with more than 6 months remaining.

8 Likes

Let me guess… Well, maybe not lol
So, around $770/mo effective. Post your calculator?

3 Likes

I never know how to do the deal calculator. I will try and post it

You have all the numbers in your contract, except the MF.

check this out:

i dont have any pms from you so it’s probably text. mind pming me your vin, miles and payoff? curious if i missed something.

I can try to send it when I have the info, I don’t have it offhand

a very clean designed car, my friend recently bought one and i rode in it. congrats

Interested to hear the comparison in value the dealer gave vs brokers here advertising to buy out.

A lot of LH deals are based on putting down a lot of MSDs. Which is nice but I don’t have disposable income like that. Also their monthly amounts don’t include taxes and fees. I rolled all of mine into the monthly payment. I think my deal was about $100-$150 cheaper compared to brokers.
But keep in mind I had lease equity which helped immensely.

Your equity that you used as CCR was your “disposable income” that you could’ve used for MSDs.

9 Likes

i am interested

Looks like your dealer charges less in fees( dealer, doc, etc). Mind pming me your dealer?

Volvo bridgewater, great group of people

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.