SIGNED! 2022 Volkwagen ID.4 (RWD) Pro S Gradient - $48,901 MSRP - 48/7.5 - $628 p/mo, $628 DAS

Cancelled Order, No wait

SIGNED! Link: SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR
Calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Region: Northeast (NJ)
MSRP: $48,901
Agreed Upon Price: $49,304 (Added $399 Accessory)
Lease Cash: $7,500
Money Factor: 0.00302 (base 0.00262, marked up VWC max 0.00040)
Term: 48 Months
Mileage Allowance: 7,500 miles per year
Residual: $22,983 (47%)
Fees: $699 Acquisition Fee, $599 Dealer Fee, $380.72 Registration

Not a good lease by any means, but lucky to even have gotten this at MSRP. I was supposed to settle on $2500 over MSRP with the MF mark-up on a cheaper car with a higher payment, but someone bought it with a higher ADM. I passed up on a $52k MSRP 2021 AWD last month from the same dealer, same deal, with the 2021 programs that were much better, only was $10 more than this, sold after an hour, oh well.

Dealer 1 (signed)

• MSRP, maximum MF mark-up, $399 accessory

Dealer 2 (no car)

• $3000 over MSRP, no MF mark-up, no accessories
    (negotiated) $1500 over MSRP, no MF mark-up, no accessories

Dealer 3 (someone took for higher)

• $5000 over MSRP, maximum MF mark-up, no accessories
    (negotiated) $2500 over MSRP, maximum MF mark-up, no accessories (negotiated)

Dealer 4 (firm, car hasn’t come yet)

• $4000 over MSRP, maximum MF mark-up, no accessories

Dealer 5 (firm, playing waiting game)

• $6000 over MSRP, maximum MF mark-up, no accessories

Going to sit on this one for a while while I await the NJ rebate and a few orders I have on cars. Might just fall in love with it and want to keep it. Definitely going to be using that 3 years free charging to the max.

2 Likes

what’s the status of the nj rebate? hearing it’s going to be valid for cars bought after 7/1?

Phuark, that residual and MF. :sweat:

Congrats on the new car. Post pics

2 Likes

Nothing on the website for far, they started the program like ?7/6? last time around. We won’t know until the day of, when they release it online. They’re pretty adamant on that start date and pro-rating eligibility. I’ll be waiting for the 23 Bolt EUV when it comes out.

Don’t remind me :tired_face: I’ll post them in Trophy Garage when it pick it up later

Wouldn’t this be a better candidate for financing?

if I could’ve take advantage of the take credit. When leasing they pass me the whole thing. I don’t plan on leasing this forever, maybe financing if I really want to keep it

2 Likes

With a monthly rent charge of $201, over the 48 month lease you are paying almost 20% of the MSRP in interest.

1 Like

Insane right, not planning on keeping it as a lease for long

1 Like

$30k over 48-mo for a $49k transaction price. Seems like a finance would have made more sense.

1 Like

Yep, but I wanted to lease for the lease cash, it will be bought out soon enough

1 Like