SIGNED: 2022 RS E-Tron GT $158k MSRP. $9925 one pay for 12/10k ($827/mth effective)

Special thank you to @WeakestLink for opening my eyes to the Audi used lease programs and how it makes sense for the RS etron.

Once I found the car I wanted, I reached out to the dealer. At first they said they couldn’t lease the car as it was used but after checking with their managers they said they can do it. They had to double and triple check their numbers as they didn’t think Audi would approve it. The residual value after 12 months was higher than the agreed upon purchase price!

Here’s the calculator link. I think I got it to match up properly (I did a one pay)

32 Likes

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

1 Like

I’d take two at this price

Does it have to be an Audi dealer?

Ooooof @GOAT punching air on this one

6 Likes

@Samaudibh will AFS fund contract with negative depreciation?

5 Likes

I believe so. Other dealers can’t lease Audi’s

You can still lease Audi 2022 models? Or is it just etron GTs?

they do not

5 Likes

With the dealer fees and audicare (adjusted capitalized cost) it was about 2.5k over the RV

1 Like

Amazing deal!! The crazy part is the dealer is still making a hefty profit assuming they paid close to MMR for the RS. If you exclude AFS😁, it’s a win win.

I tried reaching out to a few dealers. They said they can’t find a program to do this for a 22 RS E-tron GT. Was yours previously registered or a dealer demo?

1 Like

The car was previously registered. I’ve had a couple dealers tell me the same thing. This deal was done in June and I did have a dealer tell me that as of July it’s no longer available but I don’t think that’s the case. One of our Audi dealers here on the chat verified this.

1 Like

Sad thing is 12 months will go by so fast and before you know it, you have to turn it in. Enjoy the ride!

1 Like

I don’t see how this could possibly fund with a selling price lower than the residual, but that’s a nice chunk of pure profit for Audi FS/PFS/etc.

2 Likes

I’ve had BMW demo leases fund with a selling price lower than the residual. I believe it’s ok as long as the cap cost is higher than the residual.

Nice deal -

What was the residual and sale price?

It’s all in the calculator link…

Awesome deal

@Samaudibh said the program is still active!

Can you tell us the residual is for 12 and 18 months for 10k miles? (This deal was last month)