Signed - 2022 Nissan Frontier S, crew, 4WD 5ft - $34,875 MSRP - $291 DAS - $291/mo

Well I haven’t yet found an advertised car deal that didn’t have some kind of gotcha.

Is this through NMAC? I went to local dealer in CT. Not only did he say there was no 18 mo leases he immediately blurted out there is a 7500 markup. I laughed and walked out. Having said that it may be a cheap carry for my Tacoma on extension.

Yes its through Nissan Financial. I’m guessing it was a retail salesperson who wasn’t familiar with leases for his own product

Yeah. I think I noticed that salesperson when I was carpet shopping a few months ago :joy:

2 Likes

For posterity, the sales manager at my local Nissan dealer was deeply offended when I asked for msrp and standard buy rate. I got to $335 with tax before he told me to pound sand, lol

2 Likes

Fear of low payment, lmao.

5 Likes

Def FOLP. Once these sales mgrs see the payment they’ll def say no.

which dealer in NY has this deal?

I tried a few dealers just out of curiosity and couldn’t get under 350 in Florida…

3 Likes

much different lease cash.

1 Like

Got excited about the Frontier and then realized this has Halogen headlights :expressionless::-1:

1 Like

Holy crap this blew up. Thanks guys! :joy:

Forgot to add the truck came with the technology package, splash guards, interior mats, and free oil changes.°

I was very close but I absolutely HATED the Tacoma’s seating positions.

5 Likes

So how do we take advantage of this?? I cant seem to find this offer anywhere?

It’s everywhere, I just got an email from local dealer pushing 18months.

I am just seeing 36 months on nissan website for NY

It’s not on the ‘website’ it’s a offer the local dealer has. And it appears that both east and west coast dealers have this 18m offer.

thank you for the heads up I think I found one

Anyone in CA replicate this yet? I’m down for 1

1 Like

Jeff said he could