SIGNED: 2022 Mercedes SL 63 AMG

So nice of the dealership to let you take pictures with the car to impress the internet.

3 Likes

Such a beautiful car. I feel so bad it has to live in Mississippi

1 Like

Okay, not like I will ever make enough $$$ to actually need to know the answer, but does the car need to CPO’d to make the warranty transferable?

1 Like

Also curious if this was leasable. Assuming not but the number might have been decent and protected op from super depreciation.

I think OP lives in GA, not MS.

Haha so many haters on this site. Same thing on 911 thread. At least there’s enough nice folks on here to counter it.

12 Likes

It was CPO and had the corresponding warranty.

1 Like

Have to be able to take a joke. Got to admit the watch pictured means you were asking for it.

20 Likes

Fair point haha! Figured I’d take the chance to drop a couple more photos

People got blinded by Plat and missed his DL.
He also said he was visiting relatives there.

1 Like

His relatives live at a MB dealership in Mississippi?

4 Likes

You know Mississippi is a little bigger than a Mercedes dealership. Just a little

4 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2: @SSharma - Nothing wrong with being able to afford a $200k+ sports car. We get it. You can afford it.

2 Likes

The Batman is giving back office.

I actually work in the dumpster behind the back office. It’s a little cramped

3 Likes

The SL is giving dentist—but three locations. Or perhaps anesthesiologist.

1 Like

I am not smart enough to be either of those things. Sucked at both math and science. Only viable routes were substitute teacher or lawyer

2 Likes

Who’s the guy in the picture next to the car? That your partner ?

Nice car but an Amex plat and stainless Roli is not that much of a flex.

Congrats on the car but with those arms/legs, I’d get into the gym and def not skip leg day.

1 Like

It’s me, and I thought it was more for fun than a flex. I think most people can usually get their hands on both the Rollie and Plat (especially the plat), but I think many folks here I’ve found tend to read something negative into most posts.

Enjoy the beautiful Merc in good health Mr. esquire.

6 Likes