SIGNED: 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+ One-Pay ($650/mo effective)

Another one! I was looking for a short term commuter lease so this Benz EQS deal was perfect from a timing and need standpoint. The overall deal is slightly on the higher side, but being from Nor Cal and finding a local dealer was key. Out of state transportation costs would get me otherwise.
I did get the lease protection for excess wear and tear.
2 years unlimited Electrify America. I also have free charging at work.

Color: Nautical Blue exterior/Beige Macchiato interior
Vehicle- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ Sedan Loaner
MSRP- $106490
Selling Price- $78,460 (26% off)
Monthly Payment- $0 ($650/mo+tax effective)
Term- 24mo/10k
MF- 0.00104

ss
sfsfs

16 Likes

Congrats - did you work with Caleb?

What does doing the one pay allow?

Lower money factor…lower interest paid during the lease term.

1 Like

Congrats!!! Could you share it on SIGNED! please? :smiley:

1 Like

LOL one in a million chance of getting this. 22 loaner car. The deal does not exist on new. only the 7500 rebate conquest and maybe fleet if you qualify. In California that does not equal a $600 payment. you are looking at above $1k

also instant vapor of your cash when you total it

Most have gotten better deals than me if you go look at the signed deals forum.

I assume you couldn’t get the deal or you are a Benz Sales rep that couldn’t offer this deal :laughing:.

3 Likes

We will never know, but there may have been hundreds of people who have gotten a similar deal, maybe more…

But your frustration is understandable. These deals take a combination of diligence, effort, and admittedly luck.

1 Like

No, one-pay is not the same as down payment on a standard lease. Funds are held separate, and if totally, the unpaid balance you are supposed to get back

2 Likes

“short term commuter lease”
$106,000 Benz

LOL - love Leasehackr!! Nice pick up, congrats!

1 Like

Has this been confirmed?

I thought this was common knowledge, but someone else can confirm

thats what i thought but i was corrected. id double check on that

I work for Mercedes jack.

Nobody can. Fletcher is offering a $899 deal on their website not including tax and a lot down. We keep getting mooch customers calling for a $600 $100k car. Quite irritating.

Mooches or sharks - got used to the suckers during Covid huh - beauty is in the eye of the beholder - you couldn’t move em at markup or MSRP

MB stepped up and provided a bullshit residual plus tons of dealer cash which stacks with the fed ev credit

If u can sell them at sticker - sell em

3 Likes

Please keep general EQS comments and discussions on Superthread