SIGNED: 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+ @ $565 per month, $1,238 DAS, $0 MSD

Yes, 1095 charged acqusition fee.

Yes loaner demo.

1 Like

I’ve contacted 6 dealers so far and no one is but laughing at me when suggesting this deal

How did you do it?!?

Like I told someone else on a different thread, you can’t ask for $500 off the bat. you have work the deal

1 Like

:frowning: nderstood but they already are starting the conversation with we’ve got numerous calls about this supposed deal and there’s no way we can do that. That’s 7 dealers telling me that on demos/loaners :frowning:

I think we have ruined this for ourselves, with so much interest. I would be surprised if anyone is really able to replicate these deals anymore

1 Like

FL dealer told me hes fielding calls from as far away as NY.

And…another one sent me a copy of @HersheySweet leases contract. He said people have been sending it to them directly😤

5 Likes

Yup. They would be less motivated to give 30% when they know someone will just take it 25% and call it a day…

3 Likes

We are bidding against ourselves🤮

10 Likes

Look at the other deal check I posted. Dealer isn’t willing to budge since Monday since he’s getting calls now. I knew I could have pushed more but im not sure anymore

2 Likes

Yeah…not the best situation for bottomfeeders like myself, but honestly this is the market at work…we are finding the balance of what people are willing to pay.

2 Likes

A friend of mine was willing to pay 1100 for it 2 days ago. I convinced him that he is way over priced, but if I had not stopped him, he would have done it…

Yup…the deals we see here are literally the 0.1% deals. The other 99.9% are paying what the dealer tells them is a good deal.

One dealer told me the national average is $950 on an EQS lease. I dont know how he arrived at that number but it sounds about right.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Direct to dealership aren’t taxed. Direct to lessee are taxed. Usually, the pass-through is to the lessee and taxed.

I love the SIGNED feature, but people are breaking the number one rule of LH. You never talk about LH!!! You use the information to create a deal, not send dealers screenshots and contracts!

2 Likes

Friend was ready to pay $1100 for an EQS?

If anyone is dealing in CA, think of me tell the dealer you’ll take 2
Thanks guys :sunglasses:

I don’t need this car…
You guys are horrible

6 Likes

After all WRXs, LH owe you one lol

3 Likes

That’s one more reason I would not publicly post a contract if I had gotten a unicorn deal. Just too many folks who don’t get supply and demand.

3 Likes

Some people try to make a point just to make a point. They really get nothing out of it except eff it up for the rest of us.

2 Likes