Signed: 2022 LR Defender 110S - MSRP $68,185 - 33/10 - $782/mo - $2868 DAS

Beautiful, wish I could replicate the deal in Nor Cal

I recommend doing the service every 10K, Close friends with JLR Techā€™s and they canā€™t express enough how you shouldnā€™t been following the OEM Maintenance schedule.

Good luck but probability is You will see service before then ā€” early and often.

CC: @mattevan

2 Likes

I have it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He gifted me that. Mensch of all mensches and pays it forward!

2 Likes

Did you build it?

2 Likes

My buddy sent me the link and I was like

big GIF

1 Like

Yep, Iā€™m huge Lego Technic Series fan, have almost all of them. Porsche and Bugatti are my favorites.

1 Like

first dealer I reached out too is $5k over MSRP with MF bump ā€“

1 Like

I need this in Chicago, everyone wants a $10k bump

1 Like

$140 MSRP but for you itā€™s $10,140ā€¦ā€market adjustmentā€

1 Like

FYI they ship from Europe

I just ordered one at hoehn in carlsbad. Should be here in dec/jan. No markup beyond msrp. Not sure on lease terms, but I plan to purchase/finance as it is for my business.

ah ok, I think RV is way lower in SoCal

I doubt thereā€™s much regional difference in rv. The rv does, however, vary significantly by trim level on these.

15% or so difference in some zip codes according to Edmundsā€¦2022 Land Rover Defender Lease Deals and Prices - Page 3 ā€” Car Forums at Edmunds.com

Which 2 posts are you referring to on there? Iā€™m not seeing two of the same trim/lease duration with a 15% swing across zip codes. Only time I see a swing that big is when one person is asking about 24 month and another is asking about 36 month.

It just caught my attention that these ā€œaccessoriesā€ are definitely from an LT1 Camaro copy and paste lol

Hope you are loving the Defender so far, sir!

4 Likes

Oh, sharp eye :slight_smile: Used topic to follow some kind of template :slight_smile: Defender so far so good.

2 Likes