Signed - 2022 Lamborghini Urus $20K DAS $4,784 / Month

:100: Money is certainly a motivator, but itā€™s not the holy grail. At any level, it WILL become stale at some point and no longer be enough. There definitely has to be other fulfilling aspects if true happiness is desired.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve already decided Iā€™m going to become a car salesman/Instagram fitness model so that @TheBigTuna can hit on me at work

20 Likes

:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: 10 char

You think theyā€™re doing blow?

The Office Boom GIF

Theyā€™re doing something to think they can charge ADM on a mirage, thatā€™s for sure

1 Like

Profile much?:joy:
Know for sure ages and generation of those stating their opinion?

I for sure wouldnā€™t want a six figure job working overtime/weekends etc all for a nice car.
Been there, done that - donā€™t want it.

And Iā€™m not a boomer. Barely squeezed out of Millenia gen into GenX by a couple of years.

But hey, whatever floats your boatšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

I truly appreciate the posters who are real enthusiast here. But not what a lot of BS PEEPS.
Experts on timepieces, market conditions etc.
Itā€™s enjoyable reading and clear to see the difference.
No real deals would ever flaunt on any public website.
I would love to see you board a G650. Lol.

Jokes on all of you. I raise you a Lamborghini towing another Lamborghini.

1/1 Huracan Super Trofeo Evo Body Kit towing an Urus

@alexchoi

11 Likes

Feel like the roles should be reversed hereā€¦

2 Likes

Must be photoshopped.

Anyway even the Urus-towing-Huracan photos are so stupid.

Assure you itā€™s not, hereā€™s some rollers from the one and only Alex Choi

4 Likes

For those on a budget URUS

5 Likes

Whatā€™s the waitlist like on this?

Available now if you are willing to pay the ADM and the tolerate the marked up MF. However a broker can get one at invoice shipped from Alaska.

I think Amazon.com or target.com are also valid option

Doesnā€™t a refresh come out next year? I am curious how much that affects markups on the pre refresh models. In todayā€™s market, it might not affect it at all.

I wish I had FU money! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

You just need to be able to make FU payments until you can flip it to someone with real FU money

15 Likes

curious how this worked out? hopefully you were able to flip.

as rates keep going higher, and wealthy folks now smelling blood in the water for those who leveraged up, if people are getting cooked on these.

5 Likes