SIGNED: 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Base $681/month Zero Down

, ,

Signed this past weekend. Would have posted sooner but work has been crazy busy.

Model: 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe
State: Arizona
Color: White
Total MSRP: $ 62,349
Incentives: $ 10,500
Discount (not including incentives/rebates): $ 3,100
MF: .00083
Terms: 36 months / 12,000 milers per year (36k total)
Down: Just first payment ($689)
Monthly Payment: $689

Summary: I reached out to around 30 dealerships in CA and AZ leading up to the end of the month. AutoNation in Phoenix promised 8% off a 2023 but started playing games with the MF. The salesman tried playing it off as if I was being annoying for asking why they raised it by .00042 saying its only translates to 1%. However, that 1% would have added over the $1,400 spread across the lease. Ended up leaving and going to the dealership we had leased our previous Jeep at. Since there was essentially no difference between the 2023 and 2022 models, we signed on a 2022 model for $100/month less than what AutoNation Phoenix was offering with there 8% off MSRP and .00247 MF. Both were eligible for the $7,500 EV credit. The 2022 had an additional $3,000 rebate. I may have forgotten to add the private coupon from the Jeep website (not sure if I would have been able to use it anyway). Overall, I was able to get out of my 2020 Limited X (v8) 5 months early, pocket 10k from Carmax, get into a newer car for roughly $60 less per month and more than double my gas efficiency.

Lease Hackr Calculator Link

5 Likes

Yes, it could have been used.

On the 22 4xe, the sweet spot was a 24 month lease rather than a 36.

4 Likes

What made me skittish about leasing a 2022 New (WL) Grand Cherokee is that it’s impossible to search for on the car websites. Do the auctions and online dealers realize it’s a WL? Because they made the prior generation in 2022 model year as well. I was worried its resale would be impacted when it came time to sell it early.

Did you have it/sign up for it? If so, you should have received it. It should populate in the dealer’s system automatically within a day or two of signing up.

May I ask what the name of the dealership is. I’m looking for a 4xe also. Thank you.

1 Like

So I actually ran into the problem of it not showing in the dealer’s system, I had gotten the coupon like 3 weeks before I leased my 4xe. The dealer manager showed me his dealerconnect and neither of us could find the coupon in it. End of the day I just asked them to discount the jeep another $1k, which they agreed to

During my search, I found myself on the jeep website. It asked for my information then emailed it to me.