Signed: 2022 Jeep GC 4xe Base $338 x month DAS $1,000 (unlikely to be replicated)

Finally signed yesterday right above FL border line in GA and ended up driving 8 hrs back home some ~ 500 miles, all said and done, I enjoyed the drive.

I have to Thank you all for some of the advice I received in these past two weeks that ultimately made this deal possible! the wife and I are happy to let go the Taco and hopefully “save on gas”…lol (if can get that level 2 charger and spend more money on running an electric circuit to the front of the house)

This dealer made it all happened and were humble enough to receive guidance on the lease program from me (us), during the process they admitted to me they don’t do many leases being located on a rural area and so are not aware of all the ins and out of the lease program. For perspective, my local Arrigo dealer would only do ~ 500 a month with a similar msrp, after a few hours of back & forth the sales manager told me they would not give it to me for less even though I showed them all the math, in hindsight, what a waste of our time!!!

Details of the deal:
MSRP: $60,260 - probably one of the lowest msrp for a base 4xe I have seen, no options, color white.
Selling price: $55,900 - some 7.2% discount, best they could give me.
Incentives total: $13,500 including the notorious $1k customer bonus cash from Jeep
Terms: 24/10k deal with CCAP program
DAS: $1,000 - first month and 662 of down effectively
Monthly: $338 - taxed
Dealer fee: 799

The calculator can use some help:

15 Likes

Forgot the picture, here you go

9 Likes

Congrats!! That’s a super deal! Enjoy.

I am about an hour’s drive away from that area. Tempted to check some dealers out if they would give me a good trade in for my Wrangler 4XE.

2 Likes

Mf is .00061, not .000061

Thats an impressively low msrp. Must have been on the dealer lot forever

2 Likes

Fixed, thanks

i bet these were first order or so.

Also, rv should be 60%, not 61%

2 Likes

Still cant make it to work on the number I have on my contract, not sure what is off.

1 Like

If you can post your contract, i can decode it

2 Likes

3 Likes

Id expect this contract to get rejected.

They have the residual value as 61% instead of 60%.

They also didn’t tax any of your upfronts. This is correct for GA, but not for FL.

3 Likes

I got this, which means you require additional 990 due at signing. So something still seems off.

1 Like

And yes, they did use 61% RV, which is weird as well.

1 Like

This is what they did:

This is what it should be:

Im also assuming that you’ll have some dmv costs when you register it in fl

3 Likes

What is the deal with this? Is there some sort of error in their systems or is something else confusing them? My deal had a similar issue that I caught before agreeing to anything. We had that strange Georgia deal the other day and now this.

2 Likes

There must be something in the water at Georgia jeep dealers making them screw things up way in thd customer’s favor.

3 Likes

@Adrian84 if they can correct the numbers (RV and upfront taxes), this is still a great deal.

1 Like

Agreed. Definitely not bad at all.

1 Like

Ok, so I guess I will be waiting on call from them.

Just so I am prepared, what are the chances I can stand my ground here? I mean after all I did sign on these incorrect numbers.

All of this, still knowing this a good deal.

1 Like

If I were you, I would try and be a cry baby for a bit and ask them to eat up the difference LOL.

3 Likes

they not going to come 8 hours for it :joy:

3 Likes