Signed! 2022 Frontier Crew Cab S 4×4

Ahh, remember the days of Honda’s “DX” trim? That was a step below the LX. No radio and I think no air conditioning …

5 Likes

The no tinted rear windows is the ultimate shame on the Highway

5 Likes

Do you mind sharing how you got this to happen? Did you use a broker or just ask the dealership?

1 Like

@vthokie all done through dealership, all factory numbers. Trick is finding a 4x4 crew cab s model.

Never been in the new Frontier, but I have a Tacoma Double Cab. Getting into the drivers seat is a pain. You need to hop into it while ducking your head at the same time. I’m 5’8" for reference. It would probably be easier with a side step, but I don’t live in the lap of luxury :smile:

Currently trying to get this deal in NorCal. I’ve found one dealer who will sell a 4X4 crew S at MSRP. Issue now is they insist there is no such thing as an 18 month lease (says Nissan does not have them). Will only offer a 24 month lease at $424 a month. Trying to educate them that Nissan does in fact have an 18 month lease.

Two other dealers will do the 18 month lease but both have markups on the truck which is a non starter.

Good luck out there!

1 Like

One of the dealers sent me a top of the signature lease bulletin. Here is what it looks like:

Has anyone done a Frontier one-pay?

Supposedly that’s not for the public.

When I was at a dealership the other week I asked for a copy of that and the salesman said that’s not for the customers lmao :rofl:

The lease sheet shown above only shows one-pay available for 24month and up leases. There was no info on 18 month one-pay, so it may not be available.

I found two dealer near me for sell at MSRP, but still put me at $280 effctive monthly payment. Hopefully I can find one willing to discount a bit.

Is the residual right? I was initially getting $280 too at MSRP of $35k but the dealer was calc’ing off 96 rv, not 99. he did not know you were supposed to add 3% for an 18 month lease. after which my monthly dropped to $230

Would try to correct that possible error

you mind share your lease sheet? mine is $280 effctive monthly payment, If I pay all fee upfront, then it’s $210

This isn’t exact but I think it’s close. Depending your taxes and fees that might be as good as it gets where you are.

yeah, my dealer charge like 799 for dealer fee. crazy

All dealers near me selling at MSRP are raising the MF, and will not budge off the MF.

I don’t think base CRV buyers would even understand the question “do you have steelies or alloys” let alone answer it.

But these wheels on a Porsche are definitely punitive to shame the cheapo who bought it.

1 Like

That was my experience when I inquired. Conversation eventually devolved to “what do you want your monthly payment to be?” That seemed pretty dumb to me after giving them all the variables and the payment within $5 of the calculator. Seems like they should be able to figure that out by entering the base money factor. Also, completely ignored MSDs. Good luck with those.

Umm…most dealers are not that smart you know, Payment is easy, if you get it off the calculator, then you know you aren’t being screwed. So give it to them in payments. A dealers job is to sell you a car, not to give out the airspeed of a laden swallow. (African or European)

1 Like

Man, this Frontier hunting is harder than I expected. Most dealers in Detroit have finally moved to the “market adjustment” phase. The closest I got to MSRP is $399 for LoJack, which I would never want on my car. Told the dealer I’ll pay over msrp for something I would use, like window tints or bedliner, etc. But nope, they are stuck with the LoJack.

3 Likes