Signed! 2022 Frontier Crew Cab S 4×4

Is the residual right? I was initially getting $280 too at MSRP of $35k but the dealer was calc’ing off 96 rv, not 99. he did not know you were supposed to add 3% for an 18 month lease. after which my monthly dropped to $230

Would try to correct that possible error

you mind share your lease sheet? mine is $280 effctive monthly payment, If I pay all fee upfront, then it’s $210

This isn’t exact but I think it’s close. Depending your taxes and fees that might be as good as it gets where you are.

yeah, my dealer charge like 799 for dealer fee. crazy

All dealers near me selling at MSRP are raising the MF, and will not budge off the MF.

I don’t think base CRV buyers would even understand the question “do you have steelies or alloys” let alone answer it.

But these wheels on a Porsche are definitely punitive to shame the cheapo who bought it.

1 Like

That was my experience when I inquired. Conversation eventually devolved to “what do you want your monthly payment to be?” That seemed pretty dumb to me after giving them all the variables and the payment within $5 of the calculator. Seems like they should be able to figure that out by entering the base money factor. Also, completely ignored MSDs. Good luck with those.

Umm…most dealers are not that smart you know, Payment is easy, if you get it off the calculator, then you know you aren’t being screwed. So give it to them in payments. A dealers job is to sell you a car, not to give out the airspeed of a laden swallow. (African or European)

1 Like

Man, this Frontier hunting is harder than I expected. Most dealers in Detroit have finally moved to the “market adjustment” phase. The closest I got to MSRP is $399 for LoJack, which I would never want on my car. Told the dealer I’ll pay over msrp for something I would use, like window tints or bedliner, etc. But nope, they are stuck with the LoJack.

3 Likes

Best I got around here in NY/NJ is straight MSRP with $999 perma plate. Basically wheel locks and nitrogen in tires. I said, wow, didn’t know air costs $1k lmao …

Tough to do a straight MSRP deal in the northeast

I got one for MSRP, but their math it too bad.

Where did you find this in NY/NJ area? I’m trying to get this for my dad but can’t find anyone to do it close to MSRP. I’d probably do it even for 1K over.

I remember the Accord DX from the mid 00’s had a TWO speaker sound system!

Yeah. Accord DX off the top of my head from the 90’s

Black primed front/rear bumpers and door handles
No Radio
Steelies
No exhaust “finisher” on the tailpipe
No Radio. Or it was just AM/FM (no cassette)

The Civic DX’s also had manual crank windows LoL

Man I’m getting old :cry:

1 Like

Also manual door locks.

2 Likes

Honda was merely two decades ahead of the Willys Jeeps in terms of standard equipment.

1 Like

I’m a proud owner of a 22 crew S 4x4 in since Nov 2021. My monthly came to $290, 24/15 with zero down and drive off. My wife wasn’t thrilled about getting the truck at first but has changed her opinion since. What I’m missing a lot is the 360 degree view camera. My dealer sold me the Frontier with zero markup. I’m in NJ.

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing dealer? NJ here

Please post the deal numbers here ----

@purduealum91 that’s a damn good deal for 24/15!! I’d love to see the numbers as well