Signed: 2022 E-tron GT premium Plus $497/mo effective

Ya I wasn’t going to question something in our favor

Lol. When you say backend do you mean in finance or you had to close the deal and then call in later to get it applied?

In finance. That’s why it was “untaxed”.

1 Like

Congrats to your family member. You did well!

This deal is :banana: :banana:

I thought the EQS deal was too good…what’s next?

Is this one of those deals where the manager has put in his 2 weeks notice?

4 Likes

More like quit tonight without a notice.

1 Like

From this hack, it would be worth it to get it from midwest and ship

FWIW there are several 23s on the lot with the same $5k Costco incentive and there is $5k Audi cash $7.5k lease credit, not sure if all of those combine.

Several on CG show up over 100days

1 Like

And PenFed?

Not sure if Audi supports 18 month lease in March. Residual on a PP trim is 66% for 24/7.5k term, your deal says 18/10 66%. OP can you clarify?

And NavyFed. But you can’t stack them all.

God I wake up and see crazy deals posted overnight. I need to stay up with you night owls LoL.

@Carbuster1
“Incentives applied: $2k affinity” - what was that? Does it work (stack) different than Penfed?

Wth……

(10 chars)

1 Like

I thought Costco and affinity don’t stack?

BEST HACK EVER AWARD Contender! I’ve never seen so many incentives stacked and unstacked get applied to such a high front end discount. Congrats….and feeling bad for the dealers with the remaining units - you’ve done forward air control on what will today be Audi dealer cluster bombardment with LH crew trying to match your deal.

Mother of God! LH history right here. Congrats OP.

1 Like

Bmw i7 x drive your time will come too, leasevickings will hack you too

#YOUARENEXT #i7 #bmw

1 Like

Say a prayer for the internet reps at those 8 dealers this AM. :pray:

And props to you on this deal :clap:

5 Likes

I had to make sure I was reading the title correctly :open_mouth: amazing job! First the EQS, now this. This deal is definitely not replicable in the SFL market! Here I am trying to “hack” an S4 under $700/mo lol. I know it’s your family members, but pics coming soon?