Signed: 2022 E-tron GT premium Plus $497/mo effective

OP be like

Peace Out Reaction GIF

12 Likes

OP negotiated remotely for a retired relative who went to sign a complex lease contract on his own. What could possibly go wrong?

5 Likes

I just wish it were true. I have been wanting a GT since launch!

1 Like

Yeah, even at $700-800/mo

1 Like

I saw one today. Its looks infinite times better than a EQS :joy:

7 Likes

Base 2023 MY is still 900 + for an employee with 7500 mi per year with drive offs

4 Likes

I think the RV for 36/12 is 57%

Thanks for pointing out, I meant 24 months.

1 Like

Didn’t know you could stack the Audi credit and ev credit for higher MF. I think it works out to be cheaper vs the discounted MF and just $7500 credit.

I think its safe to say this post should be closed but we are all waiting on the final verdict!

We keep getting baited on Audi posts this year. :woozy_face:

First it was the 20% off q5 and now the 497 etron gt.

1 Like

Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Robert E Blackmon

3 Likes

: ( I’ve wasted way to much time hunting ET GT’s this week if this sh!t isn’t real

1 Like

Thread has run its course. Can reopen if OP wants to add more info

18 Likes

Reopening since OP has an update to share.

Hi Guys,

Looks like he GT thread is locked so wanted to follow up here. Sorry for the delay have sick kids at home so was focused there.

The deal is now fully funded and shows up on MyAudi.

What they basically did was made them sign a disclosure for Audi cash but didn’t put this down as a rebate just reduced the gross cap by the amount.

Final pricing is indeed $391 with about $2500 DAS for taxes, fees, and the idiotic doc fees of $595 + MSDs.

The one surprise was the car came with unlimited charging somehow while my Etron Chronos only came with 250kwh?

1 Like

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

I believe I’m going to speak for many but at this point we’re gonna have to see the copy of contract. With personal information redacted of course.

22 Likes

Topic has been closed. OP please DM moderators if you see value in reopening.