Signed: 2022 E-tron GT premium Plus $497/mo effective

Why RV is 59%? It is wildly off

tesla decides the rv??

How Tesla is related here? It is Audi topic …

1 Like

What is it currently?

My bad. I’m having trouble reading today. It looked like the tesla calculator.

Actually now it is my bad :slight_smile: Seems I have problem reading as well, I didn’t spot it is for 36 month, cause all previous quotes/discussions were around 24

1 Like

I think one has better chances of hitting a Powerball jackpot than scoring a deal from an Autonation dealer in Bellevue.

10 Likes

cannot agree more, same in california

1 Like

Questions for Affinity program,

1. etron gt showing ineligible for the Affinity. Is this something negotiateable?
  2. Is Affinity stackable to the Costco incentive?
  3. Does Affinity need dealer contribution? I got a car a few years ago at 6% off msrp and the dealership told me that Audi pays the 3% and they contribute the remaining 3%. Is this still the case?
    Appreciate if someone can help.

did we ever see how the contract was structured here?

2 Likes

Let’s debunk this since I have some time.

There’s $15k in rebates applied per calculator, this would mean you’re using the EV credit of $7,500 in addition to the Audi credit of $7,500, which would require you to take the standard MF of .00312 compared to special rates listed of .0013. The residual is correct for 24/12k. The discount is more than an employee would receive, which is likely -13,000+ (unheard of)

All that being said, even if the stars aligned and everything was accurate, including discount, the payment would be $662 including tax with MSD’s. Which is still insane. The discount doesn’t make sense unless it was an employee deal and the store pushed it even further?

This is based on the resources I have available to me, unless that region has special programs I am unaware of. Nonetheless, the standard MF is national.

29 Likes

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

I think he is right. The deal doesn’t exist until we see the Audi Lease Paperwork of the structured amount.

2 Likes

OP be like

Peace Out Reaction GIF

12 Likes

OP negotiated remotely for a retired relative who went to sign a complex lease contract on his own. What could possibly go wrong?

5 Likes

I just wish it were true. I have been wanting a GT since launch!

1 Like

Yeah, even at $700-800/mo

1 Like

I saw one today. Its looks infinite times better than a EQS :joy:

7 Likes

Base 2023 MY is still 900 + for an employee with 7500 mi per year with drive offs

4 Likes

I think the RV for 36/12 is 57%