Signed - 2022 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 - $42,065 MSRP - $1238 DAS - $349/mo+tax

This was the deal, I managed to get 43500 OTD “cash”, then the dealer said they would not accept half of the amount from DCU, that they could only do financing in house. And this morning they sold the vehicle to someone else. Oh well… I’ll keep trying :slight_smile:

This was my first color choice but it was sold before I could make a deal. Looks great to me. Body color spoiler would look better tho :slight_smile:

Well that explains the discount. They were making it back and then some at 9% interest.

Oh yes… I had no plans at all to use their financing, I just wanted the final price. I also didn’t want to dump 44k in one shot. Specially DCU doing 1.49%. Dealer was very rude from the beginning as well, I was just tagging along to see how much they would let happen, and they suddenly sold it.

Had you told us it was an Autonation dealer , I would’ve told you to expect some sort of shenanigans from them lol.

Since I ended up derailing this signing thread, in a manner similar to what we did with the Jeep accessories, I moved all accessory/mod related posts to their own thread on the Off Ramp.

1 Like

I googled this and there really wasn’t much info out there. Can you point me in the right direction? Also on your deal I saw $750 for GM Supplier. Is that in addition to the actual discount on the vehicle for having the supplier code?

I found selling these to autonation was good however. They offered the most for my camaro I had in fla by about $1000

I wound up with ~4K in equity selling to Rodo. They weren’t the best communicator’s but in the end they made the process easy and offered more than local dealer.

1 Like

Yes…

1 Like

@ElectricEliminator …do you remember the max GMF MF markup?

I remember @ethanrs telling me that it was 100 points but don’t quote me on that.

Putting an order in for an LT1, just in time for summer.

Anyone know any dealers in the NJ/PA area that honor supplier pricing?

I’ve hit up around 15 dealers for supplier and still SOL.

1 Like

Its def getting harder and harder to get a dealer to do supplier :frowning:

Trying to get dealers to do a lease is getting darn near impossible. They just don’t want to move new vehicles off the lot without adding the fluff factor, that makes a lease shitty.

I had a dealer in Tampa this past summer it would not sell/lease any car without their $5995 “Magic Protection Package” (or some other such silly named nonsense).

They also said they were not being like other dealers and were still selling at MSRP!

Yea, I love “we are at msrp” when I ask. Yet when they show the price it has all sorts of funny names for basically a mark-up that’s not called a mark-up, if you know what I mean. When we ordered my sons Charger SP WB I asked the dealer specifically about add-ons or mark-ups and the answer was no, we don’t. To their credit when the car was delivered it was as promised. You really take a chance when you order and wait for the car, never know if the dealer will screw you over.

Awesome! I’m looking for a similar spec myself. Rapid blue with a manual, tech pack and Recaros is a must. In NY/NJ area. Would love a deal like this. Closest thing I found is one for $400/mo, $2500 down, with $5,000 DAS. same lease terms, albeit it has a few more hot goodies. Awesome deal! Hope I can find one too