Signed 2022 BMW X3 M40i 6% off MSRP + $2500 rebate

I picked up our 2022 BMW X3 M40i this week. This is our first BMW and the experience was amazing. Although waiting for 3 months was pretty painful, I loved the BMW order tracking feature, and their BMW genius people really care about their customers. When comparing it to my 2021 GLE 53 AMG, the BMW definitely rides more like a sedan (low) and their adaptive suspension feels the same as my air suspension on the GLE. Obviously, we need to drive the X3 more after the break-in period but overall I am satisfied :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

MSRP: $65,165
Discount: $3,910 (6%)
Rebate: $2,500
Tax: $1855.59
Doc fee: $699
Tag: $95.75
Window Tint, PDI: $398
Selling Price: $61,803
APR: 2.9% (No lease incentives available at the time)

White Exterior, Red Interior
Drivers Assistance Pro Package
Extended Shadowline Package
Parking Assistance Package
Premium Package
20’" M Double Spoke Black wheels
Carbon fiber trim
Harman Kardon Surround Sound

Huge thanks to the Leasehackr community for answering my dumb questions lol in my previous posts

5 Likes

Nice spec, ventilated seats?

Lucky to get HK sound!

Looks like they changed the MSport wheel to make it more like the real m cars (mine doesn’t have the hole in the middle at the bottom

Congrats and welcome to the BMW club :stuck_out_tongue: Just out of curiosity, what’s the dealerships area and your monthly?

Congrats! Great combo. Does anyone know if the extended Shadowline is back?

No ventilated seat because you can’t get Red Sensatec interior with ventilated seats. I can’t say which dealership because they explicitly told me they won’t replicate this deal since they are selling cars at MSRP or more with the current market but my monthly is around $1090 for 60 months. I am not sure Extended Shadowline is back but my guess is that those who get black wheels have priority extended Shadowline to match the colors but I just heard Extended Shadowline and HK sound are deleted from the X3 M40i configuration tool. I would definitely check with your local dealer still if these options are available because it seems like it’s a case-by-case basis.