Signed šŸ¦„ 2022 BMW 750i x-drive demo $ 639 monthly with $ 3870 DAS (36 month/10k miles & $110k MSRP)

he is what we call a lurker

also dont waste your $200, its entirely possible to get that deal. @JohnCaza signed a 112k 750ix for $590/mo plus tax.

6 Likes

Ackshuallyā€¦ I didnā€™t end up closing on that one lolā€¦ not sure this will still help anyone, but Iā€™ll post the deal structures here.

I just didnā€™t have a good gut feel about this one, $110k MSRP. The color combo, lack of M Sport on this carā€¦ just isnā€™t for me. I did have second thoughts after I backed out cause the deal was so good. But I started going back through the list of all the ones I liked and I had a good back and forth with the salesperson.

Ended up getting this one: $114K MSRP

Added lease end protection which they donā€™t have a problem selling in Alabama, but itā€™s illegal in NY. So before tax and lease end protection, this one is roughly $100 more than the other one, but I actually like the car lol. Getting delivered tomorrow :smiley: Iā€™m psyched.

11 Likes

This was a smart move. It getā€™s old real fast if you just got it for the deal and didnā€™t actually love it.

6 Likes

Ya, with the other one the plan was to dump it in a few months and find something else, but I donā€™t have a problem keeping this one for 3 years (or until something really nice shows upā€¦ like when everyone goes bankrupt and I can buy a 911 for <$1k/mo - wishful thinking eh?)

3 Likes

Post your pictures in the trophy garage! Congrats :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you havenā€™t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

ā€œLooking for a brokerā€ ads can only be posted in the Wanted thread and nowhere else.

Just be careful if you end up actually driving 15k miles per year. 3 years at 15k plus the original 10k miles will put you at 55k miles at lease end. You will be out of warranty at that point. You will be responsible if anything goes wrong. I have an issue with my current 740 where the current drivers assistance sometimes does not work. Dealer told me it costs $ 195 per hour for diagnostics and then whatever the actual parts cost.

3 Likes

def swap it in the last 6-8 months of the lease lol

Whoever is still looking, check into 24 months. The payments are slightly higher, but the warranty will likely still be in place.
Also keep in mind maintenance goes for 36 months from when car was punched.

If you lease for 24 months, many of the loaners will have a better chance of having maintenance for duration of lease

3 Likes

BMW FS does not allow lease transfer in the last 6 months.

Also maintenance like the above broker said. I have 1 year left on my maintenance.

Was that the champagne/gold looking one they had for months? :rofl:

I swear, these hackrs sometimes are no good for themselves and only help the dealer. Pity.

4 Likes

Dude Shetara didnā€™t even have the balls to talk to me anymore. Literally the only reason I passed on that was because the pictures they had on the listing showed flawless wheels. When I asked for updated pictures, AFTER I negotiated, 3 of the 4 were scratched. I was likeā€¦ ok, either fix them, or contribute to a wheel and tire, or give me lease end protection or something. They said their service dept would charge me $300 / wheel. I said Iā€™m willing to cover half of that, but they werenā€™t upfront about those damages and I stood my ground. Clearly they had others lined up lol.

But literally everyone in my circle was wishing me a happy early retirement (including my wife) - soā€¦ LOL

2 Likes

Lol I also had that dealā€¦but someone took it right from under me.

I PMed you, please see my message! @AlfredKars1

6 %. You can see in the contract in signed

did you pay $1205 due as your contract states or dealer ate that cost?

I swear yā€™all a bunch of piranhas

1 Like

My bad in that case, deal looks the same for either of you. Enjoy it! Post pics in the trophy garage!

1 Like