Signed: 2021 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum FWD - New - $46k MSRP - $412/Month with $1702 Drive off + 10 MSD's($4500)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum FWD
MSRP: $45955
Selling Price:$37445
Monthly Payment: $412
Drive-Off Amount: $1702(Includes 1st month payment + All fees) + $4500(10 MSD’s)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:
Residual: 25275 (55%)
Incentives: 0
Region: Georgia
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Thanks a ton to all the members of this Forum, I was able to learn a lot and negotiate a good deal. I tried to put the figures on the lease Hacker calculator but something seems a little off. Can anyone help me find out the exact Lease hacker score?

2 Likes

I leased a 2021 XC60 FWD inscription last month MSRP 53K @488/month after tax and 488 DAS, no MSD put and used A-plan.

Selling price is used here as MSRP minus only dealer discount, referring to pre-incentive. You’ve included all incentives. Your dealer discount + incentives don’t add up to $8500 as well. Post a pic of the contract for us to help line up the calc.

Nonetheless, enjoy the new ride!

Congratulations and enjoy your xc60!

1 Like

Here is the picture of the quote. The 1702 down includes the 1st month payment.

How much did you save using A plan? I didn’t have A plan discount.

Can you share the dealership? I’m also looking to lease a xc60!

Thank you in advance,

Easier to google “volvo a-plan” than waiting for an answer. Or even search here.

Thank you.

It’s Dyer & Dyer Volvo. Check for sales person Clark Davis he is an awesome guy who helped me with this deal.

I don’t know exactly. Right before sign the contract, they told me I am qualify for Aplan and get some extra discount on top of agreed price (reduced from $500 to $488 monthly), possibly the dealer also eat out some extra cash, which I don’t really mind. I felt I already get a decent deal even $500/month. True zero down and no MSD, DAS only first monthly payment.

1 Like

A-plan is $750 on XC60.

I see, then the dealer eat $300 out.

None of this makes any sense

I posted the quote I received how should I calculate then? Those where shown on the dealer website.

Why do you think you got a $2k Dealer discount if there’s $4k in incentives and they’re showing $8500 net reduction?

This is the picture from the dealer website

Where did the $2000 dealer discount come from? That isn’t shown on their advertised price or the lease sheet.

I guess that’s the extra discount the sales Agent worked to match my deal? I said I was looking for 400$ including taxes deal.Lease sheet shows 8500$ discount in total.

I just did 1700$ DAS including 1st month payment in the same 1700$. 4500$ for msds.
Monthly including GA taxes of 6.6% is 412$

Not sure what’s the MF is…