Signed 2021 Volvo XC60 Inscription T6

After going back and forth with brokers and two local dealers finally got the deal I wanted on my volvo xc60 dream car with all the options that I am happy to share with you.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Volvo XC60 Inscription T6 in blue denim color and amber leather.
MSRP: $60310
Selling Price: $52225
Monthly Payment: $659
Drive-Off Amount: $659
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
Residual: $33500
Incentives: $500 teacher
Region: Florida, Tampa
Leasehackr Score: 8.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

4 Likes

How much in volvo allowance/dealer lease cash incentives are rolled into that discount?

No idea really. In my case it doesn’t really matter as the deal is great. The only thing I got out of them is that they are now loosing $1500 on the car and will get a kickback from manufacturer to cover that… if that’s true or not.

Congratulations and enjoy! Almost 2 years in my Denim Blue XC60 T6 and I still love how it looks and drives. Inscription was a great choice.

1 Like

Thank you. I am glad you like it. Supercharger makes all the difference

1 Like

And in my case, Polestar too

1 Like

Sweet! In my case, they wanted two grand for it and funnily were not even really keen to do it anyway.

If it’s not on the window sticker, they can’t residualize it anyway.

IIRC My dealer was $1395 (whatever it cost on the Monroney) but had a coupon, and a Volvo Customer Care check covered another $300. You can have it done at the dealer, if you decide to I recommend doing it asap so you maximize the value you get for it (I picked my XC60 up on a Wed and it was in service the following day.

There is $2750 lease cash for T6 in Florida. This boils down to 8% dealer discount before applying lease + $500 teacher.

2 Likes

That’s a great deal!!!
Unfortunately, I don’t have a coupon and have no clue how to get the $300 you’ve mentioned. I’d appreciate they details on how to get that all. I might do it then as I got a car on Monday

Good to know, I guess.

Yes, it’s helpful to have the actual deal info so that others can reference you deal as a data point.

Where did you get it? I am getting another Volvo soon. Edmunds?

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

1 Like

That’s one way to do it. My way was to create a bidding war and get the best price)

Creating a bidding war doesn’t get you accurate rv/mf/incentive information.

Volvo at over 1%. Crazy times lol

Could you elaborate please. I am curious what you mean

He means your payment is high relative to the msrp of the vehicle compared to how Volvo typically lease during normal market conditions.

2 Likes

Thank you. What would be your educated guesstimate for normal times lease for this car?
Even brokers here couldn’t offer a better deal considering shipping charges.