Signed! 2021 TOYOTA TACOMA SR 4X4 TSS PACKAGE $38288 un

so it’s only for a specific trim correct? im good with an sr 4x4, would be nice for a trd but for that price not a bad option.

TRD is way over the top. I am the owner of one and have 3 coming this week

it would be nice when i go to the mountains or put a lift on it but for the most part its going to be that daily driver with the occasional use need for a 4x4.

have any specials going on now? if possible maybe PM me.

I have the SR and live in Colorado, you don’t need a lift or the trd unless you’re doing some serious off roading. A lift will just kill the handling, this thing already has plenty of ground clearance.

1 Like

is your MSRP: $38288 includes “destination fees” ???

Yes…mine was indeed! They can have a few more add on accessories or few taken off…depends how they are ordered by the dealership!

Still lmao over that residual. Honestly, do not understand why people buy these things used. Nice truck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Old generation taco’s are still holding their value exceptionally well and they have a very strong demand in the market…equals high residual!

1 Like

And it’s about to get lower… Just watch

1 Like

The residual on new tacos are about to go lower?

Yeah, that is absolutely absurd, though. A vehicle holding 88% of its value after two years? It’s not like it’s a limited edition bugatti. Those numbers say he’s used up $1100 worth of vehicle in 24k miles and 2 years. These are amazing lease vehicles with residuals like that!

Is it still possible to get a deal like this?!

Hey Derek.
What part is getting lower? The residual or the monthly pricing?

The residual is going to go down due to lack of inventory.
That means the pricing and the 1-Pay price is going to go up.
There is just not Tacomas & Tundras available in TX.

So far, Fred Haas Toyota World in Houston has 10 Tundras and I have 4.
For SR 4x4 Tacomas, I have 1 here and 1 incoming, but Fred Haas has none.

It’s definitely tough times in Texas, all around.

Is that statement based on anything besides your opinion? I don’t see how a lack of inventory would cause a bank to reduce the RV.

Actually Gulf State Toyota Rep talked to me about it about deducting a point or two on the residuals on Tacomas.

any deals right now for dallas/texas area on trucks

Check with derekoh1991 and he will get you the best deal!

Don’t have the truck and I don’t do MSDs