Signed! 2021 TOYOTA TACOMA SR 4X4 TSS PACKAGE $38288 un

Thank you very much for all the great people who tirelessly input numerous hours of valuable research & knowledge! Special thanks to Fareed, who was instrumental in getting this deal done!

Signed @ 12/29/20
Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
2021 Toyota Tacoma SR V6 4X4 TSS PACKAGE $38288

MSRP: $38288
Sale Price: $34728
MF: 0.00231
Residual: 88%
Term: 24 months
Yearly Mileage: 12K
Incentives: $2000
Region: GA (Bought From TX Toyota Dealer)
Payment: $121
DAS: 0.0 + 9 MSD ($1125)
Leasehackr Score: 27.5 yrs

20 Likes

AWESOME! I never tire of seeing these Taco deals👍

2 Likes

Great Deal . I’m looking at leasing a tacoma . Do you have a pretty high credit score ?

Good job, @AJAY! Happy for you!

1 Like

@Aaron_McKnight

I believe you need over 700 to qualify for tier 1

Nice! Great looking truck

That deal has me wanting one just because :grin:
Wonder if Tax credits are still available here in TX?

2 Likes

Appreciated all your input! Thanks!

Only on 1-Pay

2 Likes

:taco:’s are the best bang for the buck, what other vehicle has ACC, 4x4, room for 4, plus room for whatever crap you bought at home depot and/or go camping, skiing etc for under $200 a month, uh nothing else

5 Likes

Congrats again! Happy I could help :grinning:

1 Like

I live in TN and wondering if there were any issues leasing from a TX dealer? Would you be willing to share dealership in TX? I would email you privately if desired.

I hope not! Just get a local quote and then figure out the exact tax and title tag fees and make sure the dealer in TX collects the exact from you.

Nice deal! I thought GA falls under SETF, which only offers 36 months.

If you lease from other states (for ex. Texas), do you qualify for 24 months?

The incentives & term in the state you buy the vehicle will be governing the deal!

You got a great deal, but guess what I found out.
Toyota Semiconductor building burned down a week ago, so there is going to be shortage in truck inventory all across the country.

1 Like

That’s not a good news! Does it affect only the trucks or SUV & sedans?

Tundras for now. Tacomas are in huge disadvantage too.

That’s amazing!

Does anyone know if this is a replicable deal in California? Seems too good to be true.

That truck does not exist in CA.

That was in November I believe when it burned down. But Toyota is in a better position since they completed their Arizona parts plant. At least that’s what I was told. Inventory is likely at its low now however. I have 0 tundras. I can only get them on trades.

I wish I had 50 Tacoma srs…I used to get 10-12 a month.