Signed: 2021 Tacoma SR V6 4x4 TSS $95.99/month, $95.99+MSD DAS

First of all I wanted to thank everyone in the community, I have been learning a lot over the past couple of months since I joined. I signed this a couple of weeks ago but waited until the contract was officially funded by TFS before posting.

I knew I qualified for the grad rebate and had a loyalty certificate from Toyota for my lease-end. So, I calculated the discount that would make the adjusted cap cost barely above the residual and sent the offer to the dealer. They agreed to the selling price after just 30 mins and two phone calls. Of course they had no idea about MSDs and I had to explain it to them but they were very smart about it and called TFS to confirm the details how to use them. They thanked me for teaching them about MSDs too. I was extremely happy with them totally honest and professional.

MF and Incentives: The info I had from Edmunds was 0.00231 and $1000 lease cash. They used 0.00215 (special rate?) and $2000. I knew there was an extra $500 form GST because of the TSS package but I don’t know where the other $500 is coming from.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Toyota Tacoma SR V6 4x4 TSS
MSRP: $38,118
Selling Price: $35,159
Monthly Payment: $95.99
Drive-Off Amount: $95.99 + $900 (MSD)
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12K
MF: 0.00215
Residual: 88%
Incentives: $500 grad + $500 loyalty + $2000
Region: TX
Leasehackr Score: 33.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

37 Likes

Excellent deal. Only thing that you maybe could have done better was doing one-pay instead of the MSDs. Either way, congrats and enjoy the Tacoma.

5 Likes

All hail the great @Fareed! Very very well done.

2 Likes

Great Deal Fareed, Would you DM me the salesman contact info? I am in TX and looking for Tacuma.

Your not even going to put in any work? You just want Fareed to hand you his hard work?

Congrats OP, :unicorn: before the end of the year.

The only negative I have is I hope your just a Henry fan…and not that atrocious team? Lol YNWA

6 Likes

In TX? Where’d all the tax go? Did they use credits?

1 Like

:unicorn: magic…We’re all done paying taxes, they just get sent to other countries anyways.

8 Likes

Thanks. I was so excited about the payment I didn’t even think about it lol. It would have been around $1800 one-pay.

1 Like

Thanks! Both Henry and that atrocious team :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Well at least you got the truck to enjoy, and a lot of extra money for broken tv remotes haha.

1 Like

TFS had tax credit for December.

1 Like

Is that residual for real?!

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: can someone even come close to this in socal (no grad but current Toyota leasee)

2 Likes

Ya, if they can, please PM, DM, text, email, carrier pigeon or telekinesis me ASAP please :sob:

Congrats to OP!

5 Likes

That is correct! The residual is 88%

Damn what a deal!

1 Like

Nice color too! Congrats.

1 Like

That is an amazing deal. Can you possibly dm the dealer/sales agent name. Not sure if i can mention you so you can get a referral? Thanks.

Do enjoy the truck and happy holidays!

And now I’m looking at getting a Tacoma

2 Likes

I’m curious … so the calculator does not have a one-pay option. How would one go about figuring that out? Is it just a matter of correcting the MF, selecting Capitalize All, and multiply the resulting monthly by 23? Or is there more to it?