Signed: 2021 Sonata SE 36/12k, $243/mo (tax included), First month + DMV DAS

Got lucky with some stacking incentives. Unfortunately the dealership is no longer matching the first responder discount so it might be hard to reproduce.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $24642
Selling Price: $22700
Dealer Fee: $999.50
Monthly Payment: $243 taxes included
Drive-Off Amount: $372 ($243 monthly + $129 tag transfer)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00124
Residual: 61%
Incentives: $3900 total: Lease cash $2500, College grad $400, First responder $500, Dealer matched First responder $500

Region: South FL
Leasehackr Score: 8.7

3 Likes

can you please share dealer infos, I live in Orlando and I just quoted 370$ with 2k down on a sonata SEL plus , which I thought it was criminal

What kind incentives and discounts do you qualify for? I mean usually SEL plus 4-5k more than what he has selected.

Just the lease cash but putting all the numbers and what I got from edmunds on the calculator, I’m at 300$ a month with 2k down not the 373$ they quoted me

Reach out to @AutoNinjas they should have it for cheaper

1 Like

don’t do FL unfortunately

2 Likes

Can you post your calculator? Because there is a lot of stuff could be different. RV could be different on trims, MF. How much they are willing to discount the more expensive trim. Have you seen any other deals on SEL plus on the threads that justify your price on the car being lower than price being proposed?

Not surprising, I was quoted $320 monthly with $0 down for the SE. Crazy markups right now. I’ll PM you the dealer info. They weren’t super cooperative with giving definitive numbers over the phone/email just FYI. They also tried to squeeze a down payment out of me last minute when it was made very clear that our agreed-upon number was without down payment. Without the college grad and first responder incentive you should be able to get the SE for ~$285, $0 down from them but it’ll probably be a struggle. I have no idea what the numbers look like for an SEL Plus. Also RV, MF, and lease cash are definitely different as the above poster mentioned so make sure you have the numbers.

2 Likes