Signed: 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie 4X4 Hemi eTorque $569/mo $1k DAS

I haven’t seen too many Ram 1500 deals on here lately so I wanted to share mine for anyone trying to lease one and needing a data point. I know this isn’t an amazing deal, but I recently sold my BMW lease for some profit and specifically wanted a Ram 1500 Laramie.

I did some research and looked at a handful of dealers and many were not willing to even come close to this. If we went back in time 2-3 years ago I might have just leased a cheap Tacoma as a 2nd vehicle, but the Toyota dealers in my area as of now wanted $475/mo with 1st payment DAS for a base trd sport with cloth seats. The payment is honestly more than what I had in mind, but I wanted the Laramie and I figure I can sell it for a significant amount more after I do a buyout at the end considering the buyout amount…

Some notes:

• My state does not have sales tax. Just a usage tax of half a percent.
  • The truck was sitting on the lot for about 42 days which might have contributed to them discounting it a little more than normal. The truck also had 400 miles on it. They said it was due to a dealer trade from the next state over. Not sure how true that is.
  • It appears that the dealer marked up my acquisition fee by $200, which is allowed according to the Chrysler Capital lease guide. The dealer wouldn’t budge on pricing past this point.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4X4 Short Bed 5.7L Hemi eTorque
MSRP: $54,400
Selling Price:$49,612 (8.8% off MSRP)
Monthly Payment: $569
Drive-Off Amount: $1000 (Includes 1st month payment)
Months: 36 Months
Annual Mileage: 10,000 miles/yr
MF: .00049
Residual: $31,008.
Incentives: $1000 Lease Cash
Region: PNW-OR
Leasehackr Score: 8 Years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Calculator Link

Options:
Laramie Level 1 equipment group - $1795 - Includes auto high beams, blind-spot/cross path detection, parking sensors with auto braking, rain sensitive wipers, power tailgate release, and rear 60/40 folding split recline seat.
3.92 rear axle ratio - $95
Anti-spin rear differential - $495
5.7L Hemi eTorque engine - $1995
Uconnect Nav with 8.4in display - $795

4 Likes

Nice truck - thanks for sharing!

I was looking at the Rebel trim but with Ram Boxes but leases at that time were awful.
Ram 1500 Hemi was rated #1 in IIHS safety which is nice.

Now due to my commute, I am looking at a Ford Lightning EV truck - waiting for deposit to use…

Big difference between a half ton and a tacoma, ram 1500 > tundra and tacoma and it isn’t even close.

Congrats on your new ride.

Thanks! The rebels are nice trucks! But harder to find a good deal on them for sure. Leases have been and are still pretty bad in my region (pacific northwest). Many dealers here right now are selling above msrp or including $1k-$2k in “accessories” which are just their usual gimmicky items like nitrogen-filled tires, paint protection coating etc.

I’m very interested to see how the F150 lightning hits the market. Curious to see what the deals are going to be like. Hope you get yours soon!

1 Like

Thank you! I completely agree. Ram 1500 is way ahead of the Toyota trucks. Maybe when the tundra gets updated in the next year or two it will be more competitive. To get a somewhat comparable Tundra to the Laramie, I’d have to go with the Platinum trim and I was getting quoted back for $700+/mo. Didn’t make sense to pay more for a less advanced truck!

Enjoy the truck . I currently drive a 19 Laramie at 550 mo / 60k msrp. Have around 10k in equity in it currently but don’t wanna pull the trigger because of the cost on replacing it

Great deal esp for the PNW area.

Sounds like Mt. I got base 1500 Laramie with etorque and running boards for 475 10,000 with $1000 down in Feb, I didn’t fight too much because my credit is good but not fantastic. Nicest thing I have ever Driven. I am sure the deal is not great but I am still learning.

Thanks for sharing this. Super helpful. I’m just a few states West. I was wondering if my deal was decent or not and from the sounds of it, it’s not bad: MSRP $63,175 Sale Price $53,012 (16.09% off MSRP) Dealer has 4 of these trucks and they have been on their lot awhile which is kinda nuts. Here’s my lease hackr calculator on the deal. Monthly Payment is $571 with 1st month and taxes at drive off.
Again, thanks for sharing and hope this deal helps others as well. CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

1 Like