Signed: 2021 Ram 1500 Crew 4x4 Big Horn Night Edition MSRP: 56,320 $365

This deal took awhile as nobody wants to deal on these trucks. Over all I’m very happy with where I ended up.

Well equipped Big horn Crew Cab 4x4 Night Edition in Black, etorque Hemi, Level 2 group, 27z package, Panoramic Sunroof, Alpine Stereo w/sub, 3.92 gears, Trailer brake, Mopar rubber mats, blk side steps, LED & few other features.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 Night Edition
MSRP: $56,320
Selling Price:50,708
Monthly Payment: $365 (includes tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $1000 (included first month title/registration/tax)
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00003
Residual: 56
Incentives: 6,900
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

27 Likes

Incredible deal. Congrats!

Great Job, especially on this truck. You’re right they absolutely do not want to deal on this truck currently. Enjoy!

Awesome deal! For transparency sake could you break down the incentives of 6.9k? I’m guessing IDL cash and some other stuff?

1 Like

very solid deal.

I’m assuming it was CAL, US BANK, something along those lines being your in Midwest?

Amazing deal! If I could snag one of these in NC. I’d do it today.

That’s a shocking amount of discount on a Night Edition.

OP, what bank was this done thru?

So basically 10% off pre incentive and then $6,900 in incentives?

Mind breaking down all the incentives?

Goooorgeous truck and well done !

Can we please get a better breakdown of incentives and what bank this was through?

Was done with Chrysler capital. & Ill post rebate Break down tomorrow when I get to my paperwork.

3 Likes

Got the breakdown?

Great price.

Are Chrysler Capital’s incentives regional or national?

I confirmed on Edmunds on this same truck and they confirmed only $2,400 for NJ zip. The residual and MF lined up exactly to OP’s.

OP, curious to know your breakdown and what state this was done in…

they vary based on region. but with the amount of incentives that were used I doubt it’s a CCAP lease.

Most likely outside bank

I was gonna say, that’s an awful a lot of trunk cash from Chrysler.

OP has disappeared :ghost:

Definitely CCap, definitely $6900 in rebates, haven’t disappeared very busy.

Awesome deal. Congratulations.

wow Great Truck, Sick Deal, congrats !!
I’m fighting to get a nice deal under $500 for a Laramie, unfortunately not happening here in Florida …

The MF & RV line up w/ CCAP program, but I’m only seeing $2250 in incentives for my region for leasing. The incentive amount here better aligns with retail offers and/or non-captive Would love to see a breakdown of the incentives, must be something region specific.

I asked and confirmed the same on Edmunds for NJ

OP states it’s with CCAP. He hasn’t come back to confirm state, location etc .