Signed: 2021 Q5 Premium 55 TFSI e Plug-in hybrid MSRP:$56,615- 36/10k- $375/Mo+tax -$2000 Drive off

This has been discussed to death… did you search the forum?

1 Like

My bad… I did now and found very useful info!!

1 Like

Hey sorry im a noob here, how’d you get that much in incentives/rebates?

you just have to search and have a good sales person. Good sales person will help you out and tell you all the incentives if it exist.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post of the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

3 Likes

thank you so much. that is great info

DUDE don’t be a jerk lol. Some people come here to ask and that’s fine if you don’t want to answer then don’t answer. One thing this forum needs less of is these snarky responses.

Seems like a sweet deal, how can I replicate this?

Did the Costco - Audi discontinue their discount starting in May?

Yes, the audi Costco was only through the end of april

Hi. This is a great deal. Can you please share the dealer details.

Think it’s time to close this thread as the main discount of the deal is no longer available.