Signed: 2021 Mercedes-Benz S580 - $1707 + tax, $3000 DAS + $19k MSD, 48/10k, $125050 MSRP (CA)

I know, not a great deal, but I didn’t see many post a signed s class deal, so I thought I’d share.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Mercedes-Benz S580
MSRP: $125050
Selling Price: $121050
Monthly Payment: $1706.85 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $3000
Months: 48
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00165
MSD: $19000
Residual: 43%
Incentives:
Region: Socal CA
Leasehackr Score: 6
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

24 Likes

congrats!! love the new s-class.

I wanted to say it is not a good deal.
But I dont think anyone who drives an S class would really care the difference of Leasehackr Score is 6 or 8.
Congrats OP!

The S Class is so pimp.

Hopefully one day I’ll be able to afford one :disappointed:

Congrats

1 Like

19k MSDs, is that a record?

2 Likes

Comparable to broker advertised deals? too lazy to do the math…

I’m not sure what current market is like but a lot of dealers marked up S580s because Mercedes cut most of their V8 line up temporarily. All I know is that it’s a really nice car and refreshing to see something new in shared section

Congrats on the new ride and thanks for sharing!

Why not buy? Close to the finance payment

3 Likes

Didn’t want to have to deal with selling it later. I definitely don’t plan on keeping this forever. If the market value of the S580 makes it favorable for me to buy and sell it at the end of my lease, I definitely will, but it’d have to be worth it.

You’ll probably be underwater - but I don’t have a magic snow globe.

Right call. Trying to sell an expensive non-exotic is a huge PITA.

I’ll take it for 40k at lease end! More my style…

Beautiful car. I just couldn’t justify the 48 months on it. Not sure I’m sold on the center console yet either. This market has to take a turn soon…

If you got it though why not!

1 Like

Wouldn’t 36 mos have been better payment? Typically is. Plus less time in it.
Beautiful car. Congrats!

Typically not on a Mercedes.

In pure payment terms 42 & 48 months have been the sweet spot across pretty much all MB models for at least the past few years.

1 Like

Must have changed or possibly model. Had G-Wagen. 36 was better deal. It’s been years since I drove an MB.
BMW used to be. 30 mo sweet spot which was perfect. Get out of the car when you still love it.

Honestly, not a terrible deal in today’s market on a great car. I had a friend that leased one and he didn’t beat the 2% rule, lol.

Hey man some folks are happy to spend over $700 on a Chrysler or nearly $1000 on a Hyundai with thousands of dollars at signing. Last good deals I have seen on the S class was when couple Lhers snatched leftover 2019 S450/S550.

Enjoy the ride!

Lol that’s almost my rent! Congrats playa, enjoy your hardwork!

^ you mean more like rent increases-

They are jacking rent up $2k in NYC lol